CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme paranoia about the omnipresent threat of noncing

Guest Bill Stickers

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

That's nothing, Stubbs got thrown out of his local swimming pool because the 's' fell of his Speedos, well that, and other much more serious stuff....

What serious stuff was that? Do explain.

20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I didn't realise you knew Mr Weekes. 

His name was Mr Sambrook, but I'm sure they would have known each other. They would have an AGM, somewhere exciting like Guildford where they would meet up, discuss the latest seasonal offerings from the Damart catalogue and swap back issues of gardening magazines. As the night drew on, it would be time to cut loose, sink a few halves of Greene King IPA and dance awkwardly to Kool and the gang.

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Chinos??? Have you just awoken from a coma that was induced in the 80's?

You live in a fucking bungalow drew. Like all severely geriatric cunts, you walk around wearing a matching khaki combo that makes you look like a colonial explorer. A poor choice when you shit yourself regularly - the seepage quickly shows.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

you're painting me into a corner here Snatch, back the fuck up.

You laid the foundation of accusation. I was just seeing if you had the bollocks to go through with it.

Back up? Got something to hide then?

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You laid the foundation of accusation. I was just seeing if you had the bollocks to go through with it.

And no, I won't back the fuck up all the while your throwing shit around.

A little joke to a online character called stubby pecker. I think you may be taking this all a little to serious. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Back up? Got something to hide then?

Mr Muscles, I've grown tired of you continually laying down the gauntlet.

Meet me this Tuesday, 6pm at Stratford upon Avon  station - strategically positioning in the centre of the country.  

We're having a fucking straightener. Don't send yer mates, don't bottle it. 

It's on. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Meet me this Tuesday, 6pm at Stratford station - strategically positioning in the centre of the country.  

It's on. 

A fackin' straight'ner? On the fackin' cobbles? Lavverly!

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Meet me this Tuesday, 6pm at Stratford upon Avon  station - strategically positioning in the centre of the country.  

It's on. 

Careful Bill, I have been led to believe that some have super human strength.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stratford upon Avon? I fear forsooth that Master Snatch shalt prove muchly proficient at the fisticuffs and shalt verily knock thee the fuck out.

Do you want to come as well? It can be a sort of Royal rumble. We've been getting on well today but I know you still harbour deep resentment.

Gurt is still refereeing by the way. He's got a stripy shirt from his part time job at foot locker and a rape whistle his Gran gave him. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you want to come as well? It can be a sort of Royal rumble. We've been getting on we'll today but I know you still harbour deep resentment.

Gurt is still refereeing by the way. He's got a stripy shirts from his part time job at foot locker and a rape whistle his Gran gave him. 

Honestly no residual resentment, but yeah, what the fuck, after I've given you a good natured kicking, can we go and get pissed?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Honestly no residual resentment, but yeah, what the fuck, after I've given you a good natured kicking, can we go and get pissed?

Your round, cunt. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well! I'm not as trim as I used to be, but there was no need for that.

Have you been reading The Chuckle Brothers Book of Jokes again? 

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A little joke to a online character called stubby pecker. I think you may be taking this all a little to serious. 

Well in that case, if it's an online character then you won't have a problem to say what you mean. After all, it's only a little joke. 

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's on. 

Like you'd turn up. 

26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Since edited because he's probably a northern imp.

A northerner? You utter cunt. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stratford upon Avon? I fear forsooth that Master Snatch shalt prove muchly proficient at the fisticuffs and shalt verily knock thee the fuck out.

He called me a fucking northerner. That deserves a dusting if nothing else.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No further challenges to scraps your honour. 

Bill, you know it, and I know it, I would have left this website many moons ago if it wasn't for you.

I was tired, weary and blasé, and then you burst onto the corner like a raging bull. Liberal, young, cocaine abusing and brave enough to proudly declare your fecal adventures for all the world to see.

I fucking love you like no other. "Like" me up you glorious bastard.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, you know it, and I know it, I would have left this website many moons ago if it wasn't for you.

I was tired, weary and blasé, and then you burst onto the corner like a raging bull. Liberal, young, cocaine abusing and brave enough to proudly declare your fecal adventures for all the world to see.

I fucking love you like no other. "Like" me up you glorious bastard.

Fuck!