CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Small Aircraft Pilots

Guest Wizardsleeve

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A grandfather who joined the Royal flying corps when he left school in 1917, and stayed on when it merged with the naval lot and became the RAF a year later, served throughout the Second World War and de-mobbed in the 50s. Got blown up at Biggin hill, met Bader a few times and spent hours telling me all about it when I was a kid. You do however talk, and snore in your sleep, but you usually stop when I attach a gypsies clothes peg to the end of your nob. 

Give me back my peg!😠

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported for racism against the nips. 

I don't expect the nips or tiddlywinks give a fuck about the racist diatribe directed at them from this internationally renowned centre of cunting. Those poor little bastards are more than likely shitting a brick that North Korea will make to inevitable fuck up and fire a nuke the wrong way. 

Mayor of Hiroshima say "ahh what the fuck was that!"

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

He suffered a ‘G’ stall, where an aircraft stalls at a much higher speed than normal due to G forces. Air isn’t moving over the control surfaces and you’re basically fucked. You can anticipate  this as the loss of control is progressive, but he had no reserve of thrust to counteract the effect. I understand the engine had been wheezing even at take-off, which should have meant throwing the whole display away and landing asap. 

Military aircraft are not designed for hobby flying due to the demands of maintenance and associated logistics. Add to that the fact that it’s a jet, and you have issues of cumulative airframe stress. Some Russian privateers will take you to the edge of space in a Mig25 for £15,000 but I’d rather pour napalm down my urethra and call myself Guy.

There is a theory that he forgot he was in the Hunter and thought he was in a smaller Jet Provost, which is more agile. I don't buy that for a minute, the cockpit layouts are very different.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is a fucking shit nom. Some Belgian military bloke fell out of his chopper and you choose this drivel.

All noms are not created equal, Bill.  Some will fly, some will not.

See what I did there?  

5 hours ago, ratcum said:

He suffered a ‘G’ stall, where an aircraft stalls at a much higher speed than normal due to G forces. Air isn’t moving over the control surfaces and you’re basically fucked. You can anticipate  this as the loss of control is progressive, but he had no reserve of thrust to counteract the effect. I understand the engine had been wheezing even at take-off, which should have meant throwing the whole display away and landing asap. 

Military aircraft are not designed for hobby flying due to the demands of maintenance and associated logistics. Add to that the fact that it’s a jet, and you have issues of cumulative airframe stress. Some Russian privateers will take you to the edge of space in a Mig25 for £15,000 but I’d rather pour napalm down my urethra and call myself Guy.

Fuck me! Beneath the bizarre, demented ratcum character, lies an apparently informed and intelligent human being (apart from the napalm nonsense, that is). I'm stunned.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan

General Aviation pilots are a special breed of cunt. Doddery old men that call themselves "Cessna driver" or similar. You know it is the summer when one of these old fools leaves a smoking crater in a field in the Home Counties every few days. They make the sub-100-mile leap from the grass strip at Chipping Snodgrass to the grass strip at Chipping Le Snodgrass, and fuck up spectacularly when they fly into a hail storm. Or they make some other rookie mistake like turning into a dead engine or trying to make a deadstick landing by making a 180 degree turn back to the airfield in a draggy aircraft like a Tigermoth. Because private flying is an old man's game, these cunts are usually 60+, and despite their apparently clean medical records (aye fucking right, did you get your mate to do it?) a fair few have simply had a medical 'episode' in the air and simply pegged out at the controls. Then there are the old fucks like the Shoreham cunt who are ancient but still think they are young fighter pilots with lightning quick reactions.

Arrogant, dangerous old cunts. They also tend to be Tory cunts as well. Any cunt over 50 has no business flying aeroplanes. 

10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

General Aviation pilots are a special breed of cunt. Doddery old men that call themselves "Cessna driver" or similar. You know it is the summer when one of these old fools leaves a smoking crater in a field in the Home Counties every few days. They make the sub-100-mile leap from the grass strip at Chipping Snodgrass to the grass strip at Chipping Le Snodgrass, and fuck up spectacularly when they fly into a hail storm. Or they make some other rookie mistake like turning into a dead engine or trying to make a deadstick landing by making a 180 degree turn back to the airfield in a draggy aircraft like a Tigermoth. Because private flying is an old man's game, these cunts are usually 60+, and despite their apparently clean medical records (aye fucking right, did you get your mate to do it?) a fair few have simply had a medical 'episode' in the air and simply pegged out at the controls. Then there are the old fucks like the Shoreham cunt who are ancient but still think they are young fighter pilots with lightning quick reactions.

Arrogant, dangerous old cunts. They also tend to be Tory cunts as well. Any cunt over 50 has no business flying aeroplanes. 

What a load of utter fucking shit.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

I fly and I'm not a cunt. It's also increasingly hard to crash unless you're a complete twat. All CA incidents are rigorously investigated and reports made public. The cause is invariably recorded as:

1. Twat
  2. Twattery
  3. The pilot was Welsh

We used to have pilots when we were diverted along the Settle & Carlisle Line.

19 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

We used to have pilots when we were diverted along the Settle & Carlisle Line.

Pen, your inane fucking ramblings are reminiscent of the time that the Fat Controller dropped twelve speed balls and was found in a Cheadle Hulme Bordello wearing nothing but a ball gag whilst endlessly muttering "choo choo".

Give the train shit a fucking rest, only autists, children and paedophiles have any interest in it.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Decimus said:

Pen, you're inane fucking ramblings are reminiscent of the time that the Fat Controller dropped twelve speed balls and was found in a Cheadle Hulme Bordello wearing nothing but a ball gag whilst endlessly muttering "choo choo".

Give the train shit a fucking rest, only autists, children and paedophiles have any interest in it.

Go and suck Bill's dick.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 hours ago, ratcum said:

Military aircraft are not designed for hobby flying due to the demands of maintenance and associated logistics. Add to that the fact that it’s a jet, and you have issues of cumulative airframe stress. 

Weird one, that. The Scottish Aviation Bulldogs simply had a spar life indicator, and once it hit a certain point the airframes needed a spar replacement or, it seems, sold to America because the Yanks don't care about such trivialities. 

I'm only half upset at the decline in civilian historic fast jet operations here in the UK. The Vulcan lot fucked up and toasted two engines by leaving silica gel packets in the intakes. The Shoreham hunter was flying with expired cartridges in the bang seat. The report on the loss of Thunder City's Lightning reads like an A to Z of malpractice, incompetence and arrogance. Plus the Lightning didn't have a good safety record when still in military use. A bunch of old bodgers is hardly going to do a better job.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Decimus said:

Progress at least, you didn't suggest that I run a train on his arse so you're listening to my advice.

Stick a vacuum pipe up your anus and whistle for a banker.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There is a theory that he forgot he was in the Hunter and thought he was in a smaller Jet Provost, which is more agile. I don't buy that for a minute, the cockpit layouts are very different.

Also, the call sign (basically the aircraft's number plate) is ingrained in the pilot's mind. He knew what he was flying

27 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Weird one, that. The Scottish Aviation Bulldogs simply had a spar life indicator, and once it hit a certain point the airframes needed a spar replacement or, it seems, sold to America because the Yanks don't care about such trivialities. 

I'm only half upset at the decline in civilian historic fast jet operations here in the UK. The Vulcan lot fucked up and toasted two engines by leaving silica gel packets in the intakes. The Shoreham hunter was flying with expired cartridges in the bang seat. The report on the loss of Thunder City's Lightning reads like an A to Z of malpractice, incompetence and arrogance. Plus the Lightning didn't have a good safety record when still in military use. A bunch of old bodgers is hardly going to do a better job.

You're right STD but we're still not friends