CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Small Aircraft Pilots

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love you

STD "Subscriber Trunk Dialing" is old hat, we've been doing it for 50 years .. Leonard Swindley could have phoned Abersoch 258 direct without asking the operator.

1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

STD "Subscriber Trunk Dialing" is old hat, we've been doing it for 50 years .. Leonard Swindley could have phoned Abersoch 258 direct without asking the operator.

you've been snorting impure Harpic round the back of Rhyl Sun Centre again haven't you?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you've been snorting impure Harpic round the back of Rhyl Sun Centre again haven't you?

I'm posh .. I was under the river bridge at Llangollen.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Small aircraft pilots don't concern me. As long as they are big enough to see over the dashboard then that's ok with me. 

I think that Ratty has laced the drinks.

...a lot of speculation about the causes of the Shoreham Air Disaster going on here. Essentially this was down to pilot error due to attempting to execute a manoeuvre below the accepted operational height in the given circumstances.

https://www.gov.uk/aaib-reports/aircraft-accident-report-aar-1-2017-g-bxfi-22-august-2015

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

...a lot of speculation about the causes of the Shoreham Air Disaster going on here. Essentially this was down to pilot error due to attempting to execute a manoeuvre below the accepted operational height in the given circumstances.

https://www.gov.uk/aaib-reports/aircraft-accident-report-aar-1-2017-g-bxfi-22-august-2015

The sad fact is that even if Mr Hill could remember it, he probably wouldn't admit anything other than amnesia. He was reckless committing to that manouvre which he had apparently not declared in his display flight plan. Too close to the road and crowd as well as too low and slow.

He has a history of reckless display flying and should have his wings permanently clipped as well as some kind or manslaughter charge. If you drove a car that recklessly and killed 11 people you would be charged so I see no difference.

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The sad fact is that even if Mr Hill could remember it, he probably wouldn't admit anything other than amnesia. He was reckless committing to that manouvre which he had apparently not declared in his display flight plan. Too close to the road and crowd as well as too low and slow.

He has a history of reckless display flying and should have his wings permanently clipped as well as some kind or manslaughter charge. If you drove a car that recklessly and killed 11 people you would be charged so I see no difference.

You stupid fucking old bastard.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Good old Zorbs! With negotiating skills like these, you should be working for ACAS Frank. Or North Korea

He would still do a better job of the brexit talks.