CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hurricanes all over the fucking gaff.

Guest Manky

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The title of this nomination is a direct quote of a situation report on the Battle of Britain, transmitted to Luftwaffe command by Messerschmidt pilot Wolfgang Schlatter just before he was shot down over the channel.

Was he related to Osgood Schlatter*

*Medical joke, snigger snigger

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was he related to Osgood Schlatter*

*Medical joke, snigger snigger

Osgood Schlatters isn't a fucking joke. I had it when I was 14 as a result of playing too much rugby, the notch of enlarged bone under the knee was fucking agonising for 18 months. But well spotted as far as where I got the inspiration for the made up name.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's my fucking joke you cunt, I stole it from Kevin bloody Wilson 

Sorry, it seems to have been around forever.  All my little quips are stolen from some other fucker. Consider yourself honoured, I have stolen witty remarks from Winston Churchill, Groucho Marx, Emo Phillips and others.

• 8 months later...
On 9/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, Cuntybaws said:

I haven't been to Dublin this year yet...

Hey @Panzerknacker, you bog trotting thicko, I find myself unexpectedly overnighting in a shithole hotel in Dublin airport. Why don't you get in your serial killer van and get down here to buy me a fucking pint?

• Like 2

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Hey @Panzerknacker, you bog trotting thicko, I find myself unexpectedly overnighting in a shithole hotel in Dublin airport. Why don't you get in your serial killer van and get down here to buy me a fucking pint?

He's too busy preventing himself from being cuckooed out of his house by a horde of Somali immigrants shipped over for the 2040 plan. I've heard on the jungle drums it's like Rourke's drift on his street.

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

He's too busy preventing himself from being cuckooed out of his house by a horde of Somali immigrants shipped over for the 2040 plan. I've heard on the jungle drums it's like Rourke's drift on his street.

Either that or he's banging one out over the thought of smashing the backdoors off some haggard welsh slag 

On 5/22/2018 at 7:57 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I had to buy my own fucking pint in the end, in the face of Panzy's deafening silence.

On a semi-related note, I always choose lager when in Dublin, because I enjoy the look of puppy-dog sadness in the barman's eyes when you don't order a pint of their shitty Guinness.  Although, as most bar staff these days seem to be eastern European, that game has somewhat lost its lustre of late.

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I had to buy my own fucking pint in the end, in the face of Panzy's deafening silence.

On a semi-related note, I always choose lager when in Dublin, because I enjoy the look of puppy-dog sadness in the barman's eyes when you don't order a pint of their shitty Guinness.  Although, as most bar staff these days seem to be eastern European, that game has somewhat lost its lustre of late.

The shame of his homeland's capitulation to the barbarian horde must have truly overwhelmed him. Unfortunately,  it's common when the Irish are taken to task over their backward ways for them to retreat into solitude with the pigs and their close cousins where they will eventually emerge with either spastic kids or a criminal record for bestiality. Pansyknickers is like a used tampax. Bloodied and no longer worthy of any use.