CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that believe in ghosts

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke

Every ghost that's hunted or haunted on TV only shows up at night. In the fucking dark. Why? If I was a fucking ghost i would be scribbling fucking lotto numbers on mirrors and trying to find ways to kill the bastards I hate. Why the dark, the one thing that most people fineed scary when alive?

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Every ghost that's hunted or haunted on TV only shows up at night. In the fucking dark. Why? If I was a fucking ghost i would be scribbling fucking lotto numbers on mirrors and trying to find ways to kill the bastards I hate. Why the dark, the one thing that most people fineed scary when alive?

I suspect that you might be a "ghost".

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A poor imitation of William T.D. Stickers, the Real McCoy.

Well fuck me sideways for not checking your paranoid medicines before making a nom. Is repetition one of your Trigger points? Does the postman's knock make you fart and shite yourself? 

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
30 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Cunt said:

I suspect that you might be a "ghost".

No, "a floating ember in the fire, dancing and filling the room with joy was brought to foul means by papa, he hated the Jews and he showed it" EL Mencho

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

No, "a floating ember in the fire, dancing and filling the room with joy was brought to foul means by papa, he hated the Jews and he showed it" EL Mencho

This is the same tedious shit that Frank the Ming seems to have a penchant for. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
13 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Bring it on

Nah, I don't fence with pissed up wankers. Have another slug and go clean your gun, with a bit of luck you'll forget about the one in the chamber.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
8 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Nah, I don't fence with pissed up wankers. Have another slug and go clean your gun, with a bit of luck you'll forget about the one in the chamber.

Acdc. BuggerLugs.  What's gan.on. stupid. Fuckin.cunt.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
28 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Fence? 

44 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

I can think of a perfect firearm for him. Do your thing @Wizardsleeve. A picture of the 'specially adapted' Magnum please. I don't think Buggerlugs has seen your gun collection yet.