CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheep shaggers

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
30 minutes ago, Splitarsecuntfucker said:

To all, you pig eyed sacks of shit that call the Welsh sheep shaggers. The Welsh shag them, but the English eat them, you love a nice dollop of Welsh ballsack nut butter, don't you.

Fucking hell, interesting times......

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Splitarsecuntfucker said:

To all, you pig eyed sacks of shit that call the Welsh sheep shaggers. The Welsh shag them, but the English eat them, you love a nice dollop of Welsh ballsack nut butter, don't you.

What a thought provoking and we'll written first attempt at a nom. I particularly like the bit where you're stating the bleeding obvious about the Welsh shagging sheep. Now go and fucking kill yourself well.

14 hours ago, Splitarsecuntfucker said:

@Bubba C Bubba would you please control your native population and the cunts that reside in your joke of a country? This is seriously starting to effect my high opinion of you.

On 15/09/2017 at 1:36 PM, Splitarsecuntfucker said:

I thought I'd told you to stay off the internet until you and DBS had licked the men's urinals clean?

Fuck off and get back to work, you thick as fuck, stupid fucking cunt. 

@Roadkill, and every other cunt of the corner, my most sincere apologies. It seems that when the boss is away, the mongs shall do what may, or something like that. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I thought I'd told you to stay off the internet until you and DBS had licked the men's urinals clean?

Fuck off and get back to work, you thick as fuck, stupid fucking cunt. 

@Roadkill, and every other cunt of the corner, my most sincere apologies. It seems that when the boss is away, the mongs shall do what may, or something like that. 

I lived in Wales for a couple of years. Never saw or heard of anyone snagging a sheep. Just crab riddled slags from Newport.

Guest Alfie Noakes
32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Where's BDS? A response to any of splitarsefucker's posts will immediately absolve him from the site's thickest cunt tag.

For a long time I was the village idiot on here, but it seems that my position has been well and truly usurped.

Gutted.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I was watching the rugger earlier, and those Welsh cunts seem to always be singing. Any time the camera panned to the crowd and there was Welsh fucks singing their lungs out. Sensibly the broadcaster didn't have any microphones in that part of the stands.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I was watching the rugger earlier, and those Welsh cunts seem to always be singing. Any time the camera panned to the crowd and there was Welsh fucks singing their lungs out. Sensibly the broadcaster didn't have any microphones in that part of the stands.

Dan - what in the name of Christ is that abomination in your avatar?