CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loony lefty libturds and Antifarts

• Guest changed the title to Loony lefty libturds and Antifarts
Guest Trumpton  Bacon
49 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well really, what a dreadful nom. Surely only a complete cunt would respond to this shit.

As it happens, I'm just composing my response.

On 16/09/2017 at 4:55 AM, Splitarsecuntfucker said:

Facts don't care about your feelings, so work your safe space up your dung funnel.

Dear splitarse and chums,

I'm just catching up on things on the corner, and I can see you and your nightshift pals seem to be having a whale of a time at the detriment of CC. Any chance you could all pipe down a bit and kill yourselves/each other quietly?  

Warm regards

Anyone who's ever read any of your or your friends' posts. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Dear splitarse and chums,

I'm just catching up on things on the corner, and I can see you and your nightshift pals seem to be having a whale of a time at the detriment of CC. Any chance you could all pipe down a bit and kill yourselves/each other quietly?  

Warm regards

Anyone who's ever read any of your or your friends' posts. 

Some while back, when CC was at a very low ebb, Bawsey stated that we should be tolerant toward newbies, as (quote) CC is  very broadchurch.  Good point, but now it has become like  Broadmoor. I bet it was that stupid cunt Proper who left the door unlocked.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Some while back, when CC was at a very low ebb, Bawsey stated that we should be tolerant toward newbies, as (quote) CC is  very broadchurch.  Good point, but now it has become like  Broadmoor. I bet it was that stupid cunt Proper who left the door unlocked.

Are you sure you didn't bring these cunts with you from TMS? 

Guest Paul skinback
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am the saviour of cuntscorner. 

32 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

pipe down, I'm one of the good guys. 

When compared to the antediluvian, single cell sophistication of the recent influx of sub-human idiots, you are indeed a light in the darkness. Don't get too excited though, the comparison is akin to saying that Ian Huntley is a champion of children's rights when compared to Gilles de Rais.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Every little helps

Well this certainly fucking hasn't. This is worse than the time I got stuck in a lift with Mary Whitehouse, Enoch Powell and Piers fucking Morgan. That never happened though so fuck off.