CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

What with the planet X bollocks that is circulating (pardon the pun) at the moment, was reading about cuntbreeds who believe the earth is flat and NASA have been faking pictures from space and that antarctica is surrounded by a great ice wall. Too many episodes of game of thrones is what they have been watching, well all i can say to these spastic heads is please explain the different time zones around the world and how i can speak to someone through a webcam at night and is still light where they are. 

Oh i get it,  what i'm experiencing is mind control and i'm not really experiencing that at all. it's all one big cunt driven matrix pile of nothing cuntishness. Honestly there are some fucking clowns out there but these cuntbrains take the royal urine. here is a tip for these anorak bedwetters.

Centuries ago we thought the earth was flat but then we discovered is was actually a globe we live on, now how did we discover this, well very simple...we travelled round it, not off the fucking edge or bang into a game of cunts ice wall but round the surface..CASE CLOSED !!

4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

What with the planet X bollocks that is circulating (pardon the pun) at the moment, was reading about cuntbreeds who believe the earth is flat and NASA have been faking pictures from space and that antarctica is surrounded by a great ice wall. Too many episodes of game of thrones is what they have been watching, well all i can say to these spastic heads is please explain the different time zones around the world and how i can speak to someone through a webcam at night and is still light where they are. 

Oh i get it,  what i'm experiencing is mind control and i'm not really experiencing that at all. it's all one big cunt driven matrix pile of nothing cuntishness. Honestly there are some fucking clowns out there but these cuntbrains take the royal urine. here is a tip for these anorak bedwetters.

Centuries ago we thought the earth was flat but then we discovered is was actually a globe we live on, now how did we discover this, well very simple...we travelled round it, not off the fucking edge or bang into a game of cunts ice wall but round the surface..CASE CLOSED !!

I've encountered this turds before, MC claw hammer. Basically too much time on their hands and the internet. Luckily very few of these cunts will breed or even interact with other humans in the real world. Brother snatch could be right about the recent influx of flids.

I think decs will probably have something to say about the flat earth society as well all know the world ends just outside stowmarket

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

The ancients knew the Earth was a globe. It was the idiocy of early Christians that replaced that knowledge with the flat earth shit. I bet a lot of them are creationist bellends.

5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I always thought the earth was flat but I bumped into Neil Armstrong in a pub years ago and he told me that the earth was round because he flew round it before the journey to the moon. I'm glad I'm not gullible and get taken in by a load of bollocks.                                                    I didn't know Neil Armstrong was from Barnsley. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always thought the earth was flat but I bumped into Neil Armstrong in a pub years ago and he told me that the earth was round because he flew round it before the journey to the moon. I'm glad I'm not gullible and get taken in by a load of bollocks.                                                    I didn't know Neil Armstrong was from Barnsley. 

My sister is from Barnsley. No further comment. 

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Do you want any of my snaps from Malaysia to help prove your argument?

We can compare the exif data to the position of the sun or some shit.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is there a guy works down your chip shop swears he's Elvis?

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

Kirsty is in a better position to check on elvis presleys condition for herself now eric. Daft cow shouldn't have gone powerboating should she. 

It's easy with hindsight. If Rod Hull had his time again, I'm sure he wouldn't have agreed to do the commercial for 'Ariel' and 'Bounce'.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Was that the advert where the backing track was "Up On the Roof"? 

Could've been free falling by Tom Petty. I know one thing though. Russell Harty was in heaven, looking down and absolutely fucking pissing himself. I wonder if, on hearing the thud, Rods' kids started dancing round the living room, chanting, "there's somebody at the door, there's somebody at the door"

• Like 1