CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Try reading a book on plate tectonics you pig shit thick wanker. If you've nothing decent to say its best you keep your spunk encrusted lips shut lest we all call you out for being the biggest useless cunt on the globe. Failing that, kill yourself.

Um, how would the movement of the earth's crust prove that the world is not flat?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I haven't quite worked out whether you're in the clique yet, Eddie. My door has always been open but I feel like you've kept yourself on the periphery. Are you ready to fully commit on a permanent basis?

I'm afraid it might mean dropping a few of your more unsavoury opinions on the blacks, but I'm fucking sick of ferrying fucking Bill, Quincy and Bubbles back and forth to the Clique Cave in my Dacia. We need your wheels.

Get your aircon fixed, you tight cunt, Quincy's comedown farts are getting a bit fucking much. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

it's a tempting offer Decs, however if I joined you would soon find out that I'm a Subaru driving chancer and googled 'wooden steering wheels on E type's' just for snatch.

The stainless, tubular handbrake lever and floor pans are instantly recognisable as proof it's a genuine e type and not a replica. The instrument panel looks a bit more crowded than the one I drove a few years ago, has it been fitted with any aftermarket gauges and switchgear?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Um, how would the movement of the earth's crust prove that the world is not flat?

I would expect your craton sized brain would be able work out that the movement of the earths crust and it's constant, albeit over millions of years, recycling could only occur on a sphere. The driving force of plate tectonics are convection currents in the mantle (the really hot bit under your 6" heels) themselves caused by intense heat from the core- a sphere as proven by seismic testing. Plate tectonics can only exist on a round object and as it's been proven time and time again, thus we must conclude the earth is round. 

While hill-less billy decs lives in a place flatter than a witches tit, anyone suggesting such heresy would instantly be cast into the north sea where if they survived the sea pixies they'd fall off the edge of the world. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would expect your craton sized brain would be able work out that the movement of the earths crust and it's constant, albeit over millions of years, recycling could only occur on a sphere. The driving force of plate tectonics are convection currents in the mantle (the really hot bit under your 6" heels) themselves caused by intense heat from the core- a sphere as proven by seismic testing. Plate tectonics can only exist on a round object and as it's been proven time and time again, thus we must conclude the earth is round. 

While hill-less billy decs lives in a place flatter than a witches tit, anyone suggesting such heresy would instantly be cast into the north sea where if they survived the sea pixies they'd fall off the edge of the world. 

Hm. I'm not convinced. 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would expect your craton sized brain would be able work out that the movement of the earths crust and it's constant, albeit over millions of years, recycling could only occur on a sphere. The driving force of plate tectonics are convection currents in the mantle (the really hot bit under your 6" heels) themselves caused by intense heat from the core- a sphere as proven by seismic testing. Plate tectonics can only exist on a round object and as it's been proven time and time again, thus we must conclude the earth is round

A two pence piece is round, and also flat. ‘Sphere’ is the word you should use, if you wish to be taken seriously.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

A two pence piece is round, and also flat. ‘Sphere’ is the word you should use, if you wish to be taken seriously.

Taking franks smeg coated bellend out of your mouth is a sure fire way for you to be taken seriously even if he does pay you 2p for the pleasure. That and not playing with toy copters'

Guest Spanky
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Taking franks smeg coated bellend out of your mouth is a sure fire way for you to be taken seriously even if he does pay you 2p for the pleasure. That and not playing with toy copters'

It's always about the gays with you. Is that powered by tectonic plates which you've never seen and can't prove beyond reasonable doubt even exist?

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A polite bit of criticism and you go in all guns blazing eh? Fair enough - I’ll reconsider my approach to you in future. And it should have been ‘copters.

10 minutes ago, Spanky said:

It's always about the gays with you. Is that powered by tectonic plates which you've never seen and can't prove beyond reasonable doubt even exist?

I suggest if want the answer to difficult questions with concepts you spunk addled brain can't grasp you should go to see roops, she knows everything. She might even turn you straight.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Would these convection currents be the same as those that are found in a saucepan of heated water?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Get your aircon fixed, you tight cunt, Quincy's comedown farts are getting a bit fucking much. 

Yeah yeah. Give me two days of sweating and crying, even keel again. Speaking of keels, she is undergoing final fit. Just wait. Cheeky cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Would these convection currents be the same as those that are found in a saucepan of heated water?

Roops. Never mind that shite.

Your public demands hairy sarlaak.

Now.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

it's a tempting offer Decs, however if I joined you would soon find out that I'm a Subaru driving chancer and googled 'wooden steering wheels on E type's' just for snatch.

Eddie, take my seat for a few days, I'm all fucked up. Everything I say is bollocks. What do you advise?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes but the earth's not a perfect sphere because it bulges round the middle. Or is that Dawn French?