CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Remarkable stupid empty heads, surely if they had any sense and read all the statements from 500 plus astronauts that have been in space then they would have to reconsider their foolishness. They don't want to hear about all that as it wouldn't fit into their narrow minds and i might add that i have seen the curvature of the earth from the ground. Well i guess the 500 plus and me are all part of this conspiracy..

I bet none of them have even tried to find the ice wall they say is around the edge of the planet. 

Seems like some cunts have taken Terry Pratchett too seriously.

On 9/30/2017 at 8:09 PM, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

I will happily cunt these morons forever. I go to their websites and try to fuck with them. They are like a fucking virus that protects itself from attack. Cancer springs to mind.utter utter brainwashed spastic cunts.

Sure are Rastus, complete wet wipes, probably lefties.

On 10/1/2017 at 9:58 AM, Snatch said:

I bet none of them have even tried to find the ice wall they say is around the edge of the planet. 

Seems like some cunts have taken Terry Pratchett too seriously.

Amazing how when the scientific facts stack up against them, they come out with the most pathetic ways to debunk the hard facts. I have read some of there reasons on why they say the earth is flat, and none of it is scientific in any way. Here is one, they say just because you can't see the curvature when at an attitude of 70, 000 ft then this proves the earth is flat. The simple reason you can't see curvature at that height is because the vast size of the planet, you have to go to a much higher attitude to see the curvature...SPACE..!! but there has been many countless experiments on the ground to prove the earth isn't flat.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

..SPACE..!! but there has been many countless experiments on the ground to prove the earth isn't flat.

If visibility is at least 8 miles you can see proof that the earth is flat from the coast with a spotting scope. As a ship goes into the far distance it will appear to sink when it is about 5 miles away. The higher up you are of course the further the ship will need to be before it vanishes.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Amazing how when the scientific facts stack up against them, they come out with the most pathetic ways to debunk the hard facts. I have read some of there reasons on why they say the earth is flat, and none of it is scientific in any way. Here is one, they say just because you can't see the curvature when at an attitude of 70, 000 ft then this proves the earth is flat. The simple reason you can't see curvature at that height is because the vast size of the planet, you have to go to a much higher attitude to see the curvature...SPACE..!! but there has been many countless experiments on the ground to prove the earth isn't flat.

It just goes to show how gullible/thick/fucked up some so called sensible people really are.

Guest Lady Penelope
49 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It just goes to show how gullible/thick/fucked up some so called sensible people really are.

The Greeks were able to confirm that the earth is at least circular and not flat using evidence that is visible on the ground. There was also an Arab scientist who built a series of towers in some desert about 1,500 years ago and took measurements that proved beyond all reasonable doubt that the earth is a globe.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The Greeks were able to confirm that the earth is at least circular and not flat using evidence that is visible on the ground. There was also an Arab scientist who built a series of towers in some desert about 1,500 years ago and took measurements that proved beyond all reasonable doubt that the earth is a globe.

That means fuck all to these thick wankers. You could take them into space and they would sill deny it.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

That means fuck all to these thick wankers. You could take them into space and they would sill deny it.

I think that back in the 1970s one of these fuckwits claimed to have been taken up in a flying saucer and shown that the world was a disk.

Guest Spanky

Now I am not saying that I think the world is flat, but besides baws and potentially a few others, are any of you thick cunts basing your assumption that the world is round on anything more than hearsay? 

Go on, lazily cut and paste something from Wikipedia. It's on the Internet so it must be true.

8 hours ago, Spanky said:

Now I am not saying that I think the world is flat, but besides baws and potentially a few others, are any of you thick cunts basing your assumption that the world is round on anything more than hearsay? 

Go on, lazily cut and paste something from Wikipedia. It's on the Internet so it must be true.

Try reading a book on plate tectonics you pig shit thick wanker. If you've nothing decent to say its best you keep your spunk encrusted lips shut lest we all call you out for being the biggest useless cunt on the globe. Failing that, kill yourself.

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Spanky said:

So where's your proof that the world isn't a globe?

Haven't got any have you. 

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Well done spanky, a joke that's gone right over the heads of the corners two thickest cunts. 

Of course it provoked a response, just like the mindless crap you post. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Spanky said:

You are on the internet, are you true?

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

don't let old rent boy Bill wind you up Snatch. Here take a look at this steering wheel, had it fitted yesterday, its a beautiful thing.

2ch9rx4.jpg

I haven't quite worked out whether you're in the clique yet, Eddie. My door has always been open but I feel like you've kept yourself on the periphery. Are you ready to fully commit on a permanent basis?

I'm afraid it might mean dropping a few of your more unsavoury opinions on the blacks, but I'm fucking sick of ferrying fucking Bill, Quincy and Bubbles back and forth to the Clique Cave in my Dacia. We need your wheels.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I haven't quite worked out whether you're in the clique yet, Eddie. My door has always been open but I feel like you've kept yourself on the periphery. Are you ready to fully commit on a permanent basis?

I'm afraid it might mean dropping a few of your more unsavoury opinions on the blacks, but I'm fucking sick of ferrying fucking Bill, Quincy and Bubbles back and forth to the Clique Cave in my Dacia. We need your wheels.

it's a tempting offer Decs, however if I joined you would soon find out that I'm a Subaru driving chancer and googled 'wooden steering wheels on E type's' just for snatch.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

it's a tempting offer Decs, however if I joined you would soon find out that I'm a Subaru driving chancer and just googled 'wooden steering wheels on E type's' just for snatch.

Eddie,your full of shit. Stick to going to The Charlotte when it reopens.  You won' get lost,it's just across the road.

You'll feel at home with the rest if the knuckle draggers.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Eddie,your full of shit. Stick to going to The Charlotte when it reopens.  You won' get lost,it's just across the road.

You'll feel at home with the rest if the knuckle draggers.

if you're passing you will always find me between the hours of 1pm and chucking out time, 7 days a week, looking out of the staring window, wishing I was dead.

• Like 1