CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting jury service

Earl of Punkape

I have to perform this civil duty shortly in Manchester having done it previously 15 years ago.l elected myself jury foreman on the last occasion as all the other jurors were like a collection of mongs from "One flew over the cuckoos nest". I directed all the jurors to find the defendant not guilty as his crime was trivial (Guity as fuck).He was aquitted.....but he was a public schoolboy........You have to look after your own don't you ?.....

The Judge seemed amused......

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I have to perform this civil duty shortly in Manchester having done it previously 15 years ago.l elected myself jury foreman on the last occasion as all the other jurors were like a collection of mongs from "One flew over the cuckoos nest". I directed all the jurors to find the defendant not guilty as his crime was trivial and he was a public schoolboy........You have to look after your own.....

lol.

Fuck off.

Reported to the Greater Manchester Police and Manky .. you will be in gaol by Monday aternoon.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I have to perform this civil duty shortly in Manchester having done it previously 15 years ago.l elected myself jury foreman on the last occasion as all the other jurors were like a collection of mongs from "One flew over the cuckoos nest". I directed all the jurors to find the defendant not guilty as his crime was trivial (Guity as fuck).He was aquitted.....but he was a public schoolboy........You have to look after your own don't you ?.....

lol.

Fuck off.

A pervert who perverted the course of justice. Fucking wanker. I suspect you secretly want to be prosecuted for this crime, so as to get unlimited cock in jail. Fucking pervert.

lol.

Fuck off.

Just now, Ape said:

A pervert who perverted the course of justice. Fucking wanker. I suspect you secretly want to be prosecuted for this crime, so as to get unlimited cock in jail. Fucking pervert.

lol.

Fuck off.

I shall take the case with an open mind then apply all my prejudices.....God help the accused if they bat for the wrong side or are from the wrong side of the fence.......

lol.

Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I shall take the case with an open mind then apply all my prejudices.....God help the accused if they bat for the wrong side or are from the wrong side of the fence.......

lol.

Fuck off.

If the case is of money procured by poofery,cock and bum tricks then you can't sit on the jury. It's not allowed when you know the accused.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

If I knew the accused and they made it  "worth my while"  I'd..... "see what I could do".

Lol.

Fuck off.

You mean you'd find them not guilty for a lifetime of cock.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That episode was a classic. Black guy spliffing up in the jury room and Indian woman not understanding cockney rhyming slang. I remember the Chinese man and his confusious quotes,  "The man with no shoes, should weep for the man with no feet". 

I bet you've  been in court for dropping your knickers in Shepherd's Bush.......

Lol.

Slag.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, Punkape said:

If Ape was on jury service the Judge would remove him on grounds of spasticity....

lol.

If Ape was on jury service you would be guilty as charged .. NUMPTY lol

Guest Ollyboro
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That episode was a classic. Black guy spliffing up in the jury room and Indian woman not understanding cockney rhyming slang. I remember the Chinese man and his confusious quotes,  "The man with no shoes, should weep for the man with no feet". 

And also on the jury.......Jim Branning off Eastfackin'enders, and Cassandra off Rodney Trotter's anorexic face.

Guest nobgobbler
20 hours ago, Ape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

I vote we hold off on his conviction until the next time Bill Turd Dunker Stickers is behind bars so he has some company. 

22 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

If this is anything like a civil partnership, you'll be fine.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Reported to the Greater Manchester Police and Manky .. you will be in gaol by Monday aternoon.

Pen, just out of curiosity, but are you American as well as being a total fucking spaz? 

The learned and we'll educated folk of the UK spell jail correctly. (please see my avatar)

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

How about the queer judge..... 

He was going to try himself, but he couldn't get round to it.

Proper there's some new cunt on here that I've been instructed to dispose of. With your authorisation, I'd like to highlight the flippancy of his family members.

• Like 2