CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting jury service

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

How about the queer judge..... 

He was going to try himself, but he couldn't get round to it.

Grrrrrroooaaaaannnnn! Haven't heard that one since 1979.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I vote we hold off on his conviction until the next time Bill Turd Dunker Stickers is behind bars so he has some company. 

Bill? Wake up, dopey fuck. This slag is mugging you off. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

You'll have to ask her, Frank. She left, with all the kids. She took all the ready meals with her, too.

You're a lovely man, proper.. that's been quite evident over the years. You graft and graft like some sort of idiot, providing for all those ungrateful cunts.. and them strangers too. Then suddenly you turn around one day and what have you got? You've got a jowly old wiry-haired wife that you no longer recognise, who no longer cooks, uses a Kentucky Klondike Bar for pleasure, and houses a bare fridge.

Look at Olivia and wonder where the fuck its all gone..

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I bet you think The Wizard of Oz is an autobiography too. Well, "tis written on yonder Internet - it must be true"

Then log into Wikipedia and edit their obvious mistake if your so sure of the words origins.

Or stop crying.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

You're a lovely man, proper.. that's been quite evident over the years. You graft and graft like some sort of idiot, providing for all those ungrateful cunts.. and them strangers too. Then suddenly you turn around one day and what have you got? You've got a jowly old wiry-haired wife that you no longer recognise, who no longer cooks, uses a Kentucky Klondike Bar for pleasure, and houses a bare fridge.

Time is indeed a cruel mistress. Not to worry Frank, despite your repeated averments about your premature demise from the big C, only the good die young.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Frank said:

Grim outlook fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Quince, when I look at this woman, I think of you. Why is that?

My high, womanly voice and my shiny, satin attire. 

Whats your point? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Think. You have until midnight.. at which time you might find it best to pack this all in.  

No, sorry. I don't know who any of these cunts are, of what they might mean. 

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No, sorry. I don't know who any of these cunts are, of what they might mean. 

If it helps 'ole Rastus Caernarfon Coldsmoke died today in his sleep and was quickly cremated. He nodded off, was blasted in the face with a home made 12 gauge, dragged outside and set alight. The Fire Brigade put him out 2 hours ago. R.I.P. Rastus  Gone up in smoke. 

3 hours ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

If it helps 'ole Rastus Caernarfon Coldsmoke died today in his sleep and was quickly cremated. He nodded off, was blasted in the face with a home made 12 gauge, dragged outside and set alight. The Fire Brigade put him out 2 hours ago. R.I.P. Rastus  Gone up in smoke. 

Faking your own death has been done by Frank not that long ago. 

It too was a load of bollocks.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Faking your own death has been done by Frank not that long ago. 

It too was a load of bollocks.

You are probably always right. Not this time... Rick's lovely this time of year......