CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting jury service

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Just what we need, a female Bee Gee.

Rick, do you remember Samantha Sang? She was a cunt. Polydor sued her toffee chewing Jewish arse in '78 for copyright infringement. Her song 'You Keep Me Dancing' was a blatant rip off of Levine and Brown's 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the Ole Oak Tree'. Furthermore, she's a fucking pin-striped, polyester wearing, faggoty sci-fi obsessed, yellow-ribboned plagiarist worm. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Rick, do you remember Samantha Sang? She was a cunt. Polydor sued her toffee chewing Jewish arse in '78 for copyright infringement. Her song 'You Keep Me Dancing' was a blatant rip off of Levine and Brown's 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the Ole Oak Tree'. Furthermore, she's a fucking pin-striped, polyester wearing, faggoty sci-fi obsessed, yellow-ribboned plagiarist worm. 

Fascinating. You've lost it. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's all I have, Stubbs. What do I do now?

If I may.....Yourself and Rastus seem to have an affinity. You could form a mutual support group for burnt out cunts and escape all this tiresome nonsense, where you could while away your days pleasuring each other with unintelligible waffle and sentimental youtube clips, before gently succumbing to the eternal silence you both crave. Let go Frastus, it's the right thing to do.

If you doubt my sincerity, remember this......It's better to wear your hat rakishly, than to forget the salt on your chips.

Rest in peace.

Guest nobgobbler
On 28/09/2017 at 12:07 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck do you keep  going on about? You really are a cock noshing gobshite of the lowest order aren't you.

Aka nobgobling cockshite.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well if you and frank can get away with it time and again I'm sure our fair and consistent moderators will overlook this first offence as light hearted banter between grown ups

You're a strange one Stubby. When I'm drunk and bored enough, I'm going to make a graph for you.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Will you please stop dismissing poor old Eric. He may well be a victim, but I think he contributes greatly to these pages. 

Of course he fucking does. The cunt hasn't logged off for 6 months straight. A bedsit dwelling welfare recipient of the first water.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well if you and frank can get away with it time and again I'm sure our fair and consistent moderators will overlook this first offence as light hearted banter between grown ups

Well, they don't get away with it time and time again. Rule 12 is actually about making sexual references to members family and friends. The CC Moderation Service will also intervene if they feel other non-sexual comments about family cause more trouble than its worth. Finally I would appreciate it if you cease bombarding the Admins/Mods with futile attempts to micro-manage the site.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, they don't get away with it time and time again. Rule 12 is actually about making sexual references to members family and friends. The CC Moderation Service will also intervene if they feel other non-sexual comments about family cause more trouble than its worth. Finally I would appreciate it if you cease bombarding the Admins/Mods with futile attempts to micro-manage the site.

Jazz?

On 29/09/2017 at 7:55 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

On 30/09/2017 at 10:00 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Well, well, fucking well, stubby you odious little eel. Finally outed as the slimy little reporting toad you claimed not to be. 

Kill yourself. You're done here. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Well, well, fucking well, stubby you odious little eel. Finally outed as the slimy little reporting toad you claimed not to be. 

Stubbs Pecker proved to be a little more resilient than most. Apart from the odd Frank special one-liners, the jittery sap took himself out in the end.

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

If I was a fucking stupid cunt like Stubs, I'd make a comment like "he's finished here" or "I win". 

I'm not so I won't. I'm finished here.