CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting jury service

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Stubbs Pecker proved to be a little more resilient than most. Apart from the odd Frank special one-liners, the jittery sap took himself out in the end.

It was only a matter of time, the bluster and bravado didn't sit right with me at all. 

Still, now he's been exposed as a plagiarising, grassing, one-trick pony and decided to log off, he'll have more time to complete his next Carer's Allowance application form.

Fuck off 

Guest Spanky
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I've always liked you, Spanks. 

Stupid pecker's gone awfully quiet, why do you suppose that is? 

I'm going to summarise (sic) that it's because not only is @Stubby Pecker a doltish fucking goon that has only ever read one book and that one book is a gay version of Mills & Boon, he's also guilty of being a tedious fucking grass.

27 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'm going to summarise (sic) that it's because not only is @Stubby Pecker a doltish fucking goon that has only ever read one book and that one book is a gay version of Mills & Boon, he's also guilty of being a tedious fucking grass.

Did you read his shit about him having studied in his formative years? Easily the most entertaining post he's made. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Oh dear me, categorically, unmistakeably identified by admin as a snitching little shitbird? 

Usually no evidence at all is sufficient, but this is truly something else.

Stubby, you foolish fucker, you should have retorted straight away,  and brazenly- but now that you've slithered into the bushes to lurk, you are never, ever, fucking ever bouncing back from this.

Youre fucked.

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh dear me, categorically, unmistakeably identified by admin as a snitching little shitbird? 

Usually no evidence at all is sufficient, but this is truly something else.

Stubby, you foolish fucker, you should have retorted straight away,  and brazenly- but now that you've slithered into the bushes to lurk, you are never, ever, fucking ever bouncing back from this.

Youre fucked.

After whining to admin for weeks on end like some fucking suburban scratchcard loser, he then posted the most awful image - now deleted - of my Ming.. cut to pieces in a deep freezer. 

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

How did he obtain the image? 

I've been Roger Cooking his seedy operation for the past year and a half. The image is part of a catalogue of horrors that I have obtained from my investigative work into his oriental enterprises. 

I distributed my findings to Stubby in his role as site vigilante.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

One more question: was it you that hacked up Ming and bunged the bits in your old Bejam freezer? 

You're not going to get back into the fold with shit like this Ape. The site suffered dearly for months with your fucking fluff - pages and pages of wetness night after night - for almost 4 months. You've been quiet for the past few weeks, and righty so. Know your place.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

One more question: was it you that hacked up Ming and bunged the bits in your old Bejam freezer? 

Most of the bits. The corpse nibbling fucking monkey.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been Roger Cooking his seedy operation for the past year and a half. The image is part of a catalogue of horrors that I have obtained from my investigative work into his oriental enterprises. 

I distributed my findings to Stubby in his role as site vigilante.

I am site dilettante. 10 years behind the exhibition catalogue and proud of it

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

She is indeed Bubba.. dead already. Nothing exotic I'm afraid.. just plain old cancer.

She's in a better place now. No longer having to shuffle to the flatpack Wickes kitchen, bathrobe hanging from her bony frame, rifling through the shitty cream bin for the dregs at the bottom of the last bottle of Ensure Plus for sustenance.

She's glad she's dead. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

She is indeed Bubba.. dead already. Nothing exotic I'm afraid.. just plain old cancer.

What's with the frosty sarcophagus then? Some sort of wishful future reanimation prospect, pending the requisite advanced medical techniques?

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're not going to get back into the fold with shit like this Ape. The site suffered dearly for months with your fucking fluff - pages and pages of wetness night after night - for almost 4 months. You've been quiet for the past few weeks, and righty so. Know your place.

If your collosal ego thinks, for one second, that I aspire to be part of your ‘fold’, then you’re more of a wanker than I’ve previously given you credit for. Go and defrost a Ming-burger- you’ll feel better or it.

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

She's in a better place now. No longer having to shuffle to the flatpack Wickes kitchen, bathrobe hanging from her bony frame, rifling through the shitty cream bin for the dregs at the bottom of the last bottle of Ensure Plus for sustenance.

She's glad she's dead. 

I kept a diary of her final days, bubs. Her last wish was for it to be shared amongst my friends here. 

I kept a diary of her final days, bubs. Her last wish was for it to be shared amongst my friends here. 

Video or written? Either way, I don't wish to view her coughing her black lungs out or read stories about how she shit the bed for the umpteenth time and longs for the final hit of morphine from her syringe driver. 

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

better than crowbar jammed in her halibut hatch

We all discuss what our final meal should be. A couple of days before she passed.. and still had an appetite, she looked up at me with her one eye and whispered.. pwaan cwacker, Fwang.