CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting jury service

Earl of Punkape

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

She died with a prawn cracker between her lips, Tot. What do you think about that?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

We all discuss what our final meal should be. A couple of days before she passed.. and still had an appetite, she looked up at me with her one eye and whispered.. pwaan cwacker, Fwang.

I don't know which fetid sphere of your atrophied brain you pull this nonsense from, but it is utter dog shit.

You fucking cock.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

We all discuss what our final meal should be. A couple of days before she passed.. and still had an appetite, she looked up at me with her one eye and whispered.. pwaan cwacker, Fwang.

I quite like this. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Been waiting for this. 

Yes I'm back! 

Good knows what silly japes have been happening in my forced absence other than the shocking lies being thrown about regarding myself, your very own Stubbs, moral guardian of you depraved retards. 

I smell the backstabbing antics of willy boy stickers- I've got no idea how he's done it but posting PMs in my name is not on. Shame on you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes I'm back! 

Good knows what silly japes have been happening in my forced absence other than the shocking lies being thrown about regarding myself, your very own Stubbs, moral guardian of you depraved retards. 

I smell the backstabbing antics of willy boy stickers- I've got no idea how he's done it but posting PMs in my name is not on. Shame on you. 

You haven't missed much - Eric is still persisting with his line of reasoning on terrorists, Ming died for the 6th time last night, Decimus has returned from Centre Paris spiritually cleansed and PunkApe shoved a golf club up his arse right to the rubber handle. 

26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You haven't missed much - Eric is still persisting with his line of reasoning on terrorists, Ming died for the 6th time last night, Decimus has returned from Centre Paris spiritually cleansed and PunkApe shoved a golf club up his arse right to the rubber handle. 

I've always liked you bill, you're best here by miles. You and me could take on the world, what do you think?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've always liked you bill, you're best here by miles. You and me could take on the world, what do you think?

I think you've invited frank round your house for brunch and he's seized control of your Dell laptop running Windows 98.

9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I think you've invited frank round your house for brunch and he's seized control of your Dell laptop running Windows 98.

There's only one way you could know that....

Im going on a full charm offensive with Franco to try and put all our regrettable mistakes behind us and finally bury the hatchet

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's only one way you could know that....

Im going on a full charm offensive with Franco to try and put all our regrettable mistakes behind us and finally bury the hatchet

Imitation is the best form of flattery so you're on the right track.