CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation Street Cunts

Earl of Punkape

I see one of the grubby cast from the tedious Coronation Street soap has kharked it.Why are obituaries such as these printed ! It's a disgrace. Most of the casts of these appalling soaps are multiple marriage/gay alcoholic fuckwits.

.Programmes such as these subvert the morality of the people with perverted plot lines and tawdriness in family lives becoming the status quo.Deceit, dishonesty and exploitation are celebrated.

The entire cast, producers, script writers and set workers should be sacked and imprisoned. All past episodes and archives should be incinerated.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I see one of the grubby cast from the tedious Coronation Street soap has kharked it.Why are obituaries such as these printed ! It's a disgrace. Most of the casts of these appalling soaps are multiple marriage/gay alcoholic fuckwits.

.Programmes such as these subvert the morality of the people with perverted plot lines and tawdriness in family lives becoming the status quo.Deceit, dishonesty and exploitation are celebrated.

The entire cast, producers, script writers and set workers should be sacked and imprisoned. All past episodes and archives should be incinerated.

Fuck off.

You are Dennis Tanner and I claim my half crown.

Clocked an episode of 'Eastenders' the other day (the wife lives and dies by this cathode ray bollocks) and, without a word of a lie, they had a scene where the regulars were crowded round the pub piano singing 'The Lambeth Walk'.

Now there's suspension of disbelief (Exhibit A: Phil Mitchell as sexually desirable entity) necessary to immerse oneself in a drama  - and there's this 'not even in a parallel universe', beyond-cliché offal.

Where's the Millwall fans espousing White Power epithets and Khat-chewing Somalian refugees leaving rucksacks in a quiet corner of the Queen Vic? There's some fucking reality for you, rather than this 'sub-Ray Winstone chim-chimmineeing' cartoon fuckwittery.

• Like 3

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Coronation Street is totally unrealistic. Even Roy spends more time in the pub than I do, and I'm a seasoned alcoholic.

What do think he carries around in his manbag?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

What do think he carries around in his manbag?

Including, Haley's mummified cock, in an bound ermine and diamond cigar case emblazoned with the phrase "Go on, shove it up me shitter Roy".

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Coronation Street is totally unrealistic. Even Roy spends more time in the pub than I do, and I'm a seasoned alcoholic.

We all know that alckies are never in pubs. They're usually found on park benches, back seat of their car or lying on someone's grave in a churchyard. Usually regaling the world of their woes, yelling that it's some other cunts fault for their slide into the abyss, with vomit over their shirt/dress and usually sitting in a puddle of cooling piss.                         God, those were the days😄

Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Clocked an episode of 'Eastenders' the other day (the wife lives and dies by this cathode ray bollocks) and, without a word of a lie, they had a scene where the regulars were crowded round the pub piano singing 'The Lambeth Walk'.

Now there's suspension of disbelief (Exhibit A: Phil Mitchell as sexually desirable entity) necessary to immerse oneself in a drama  - and there's this 'not even in a parallel universe', beyond-cliché offal.

Where's the Millwall fans espousing White Power epithets and Khat-chewing Somalian refugees leaving rucksacks in a quiet corner of the Queen Vic? There's some fucking reality for you, rather than this 'sub-Ray Winstone chim-chimmineeing' cartoon fuckwittery.

Have you noticed every cunt seems to work on the square, and when a job is available, such as market inspector, it's advertised in the window of the mini mart and whoever wants it, gets it? 

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Most of the casts of these appalling soaps are multiple marriage/gay alcoholic fuckwits.

They should keep it as it is and rename it The Catholic Church. 

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Count yourself lucky you never saw "Take The High Road". Imagine Emmerdale Farm crossed with Dixon of Dock Green, set in the Gorbals during the machete wars of the late '60s, only with far more sheep. Avatar's planet Pandora was more realistic than that fucking drivel.

Guest flange filer
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Guest flange filer

As a new cunt, I expect to be treated as such, but I would just like to say "bravo!" to all of the above, hopefully without being mercilessly condemned to spend the rest of my life being sodomized...

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Count yourself lucky you never saw "Take The High Road". Imagine Emmerdale Farm crossed with Dixon of Dock Green, set in the Gorbals during the machete wars of the late '60s, only with far more sheep. Avatar's planet Pandora was more realistic than that fucking drivel.

"Castle Haven" that was so true to life.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

This is quite awful. Is this what happens on the occasion you  do not steal my shit? 

Odious little urchin.

lol

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
28 minutes ago, flange filer said:

hopefully without being mercilessly condemned to spend the rest of my life being sodomized...

Flan filler, abandon the hope, it's unrealistic. 

Hello and fuck off.

35 minutes ago, flange filer said:

As a new cunt, I expect to be treated as such, but I would just like to say "bravo!" to all of the above, hopefully without being mercilessly condemned to spend the rest of my life being sodomized...

Fuck off.

Welcome to The Corner. 

Fuck off again.

1 hour ago, flange filer said:

I prefer your first post.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

What are your thoughts on Emergency Ward 10 .. I thought that Lester Large was ok.

Guest Lady Penelope

Do you want to meet me on the seafront at Sidmouth in half an hour? .. I will be easy to spot as I will have my Rottweiler Fast Eddy with me.

If Coronation Street was a real street in this neck of the woods, the current residents would have all fucked off to greener pastures. The street would now have all the doors painted lime green or purple and the windows covered by grotty net curtains. The Cabin would be a halal butcher and there would be a Sari shop, two Kebab shops and a dodgy back street mobile phone shop where you get electronic consumer goods chipped. Both sides of the street would be nose to tail private hire cars and The Rovers would be a Citizen Advice Bureau.

If you don't believe me, come and have a look at our old terraced streets.