CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation Street Cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
36 minutes ago, flange filer said:

The spelling is fine and no, I don't work in a prison.. If you had any idea what's flange was you cretin, you would be aware that it requires filing..  Like the thought of a rack of minge to choose from though..

Isn't there a place called Flange somewhere in Little Britain?

Guest flange filer
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ok, let’s hear your definition of the word ‘filing’ and how it relates to what’s [sic] flange is.

In engineering terms a file is used for filing a metal object ( flange in this case)... which is used in various ways to transmit sonar, radar, wifi or gps signals in satellites, missiles etc.. Probably way above any limited understanding you may have of manual work.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm the star of this show.

Buck your ideas up then, shambling about mumbling about being the star is less than entertaining.

What do you fucking intend to do?

Guest flange filer
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Buck your ideas up then, shambling about mumbling about being the star is less than entertaining.

Yes, please tell us Frank, been reading your shit for days. Dillusions of grandure cloud you fuzzy fucked up mind old boy..

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, flange filer said:

In engineering terms a file is used for filing a metal object ( flange in this case)... which is used in various ways to transmit sonar, radar, wifi or gps signals in satellites, missiles etc.. Probably way above any limited understanding you may have of manual work.

The flange doesn't transmit anything, it's merely the term used to describe the joint or junction of 2 or more conduits. It existed in water and sewage pipes long before waveguides. Get your fucking facts straight or fuck off.

4 minutes ago, flange filer said:

A pathetic back pedalling attempt. Fuck off.

Guest flange filer
1 minute ago, BuggerLugs said:

The flange doesn't transmit anything, it's merely the term used to describe the joint or junction of 2 or more conduits. It existed in water and sewage pipes long before waveguides.

Google/ wiki cunt... Nice one

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'll come in sideways with a double deck and a Kentucky Klondike Bar. If that fails, I already have his IP and know exactly where he lives.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm giving you half an hour to prove yourself. Weak shit like this and you're gone. Understood?

20 minutes ago, flange filer said:

Fuck off old timer, who made you God... Over inflated ego from a gimp who's been on here too long. Put your ball gag back in and shut the fuck up.

He's got a point Frank.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, flange filer said:

Google/ wiki cunt... Nice one

All my own work thicko, I have extensive experience in engineering environments including microwave and radar.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll come in sideways with a double deck and a Kentucky Klondike Bar. If that fails, I already have his IP and know exactly where he lives.

I really don't what any of that shit is, but hope it redresses tonight's joke of a performance. Can you certify that things are on the up? 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yes, but have you ever needed to do any flange filing? 

Absolutely not. All my flanges are delivered pre-filed by some lowly flange filing peasant working for digs and soup.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's within sight, Ape. Proper's converted Hasbro Simon will lead my to the sap's door. 

I am heading out for a breath of air,  and when I log back in, yould better have vanquished that flange idiot good and proper. I trust you can sort this shit out. 

Guest flange filer
9 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

All my own work thicko, I have extensive experience in engineering environments including microwave and radar.

Good for you, small world in it! More than likely then you know where I work! Ha. (Shit) lol