CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation Street Cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Aah....I'm not Eddie, though my Dad is. I also have a slightly irritating lump on my left foot at the moment.

Eddie is your father? The gayness, it runs strong in your family.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eddie is your father? The gayness, it runs strong in your family.

Yes, an Eddie is my father and our family gayness is only surpassed by our intolerance of closet Herpetologists, now trot on, your Amphibians need you.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, flange filer said:

Nothing to do with plumbing .    Prick.   Anyway, who the fuck calls theirself drew p pissflaps and then feels they can take the piss! Retard....

Flapped?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Of course. You work a zero hours swing shift for "Flange Filing Peasant Fuckwits International PLC." 

Those slices of pickled gherkins have to be put in there by someone. I reckon this 2 star mong isn't even trusted with hot food.

20 hours ago, Punkape said:

I see one of the grubby cast from the tedious Coronation Street soap has kharked it.Why are obituaries such as these printed ! It's a disgrace. Most of the casts of these appalling soaps are multiple marriage/gay alcoholic fuckwits.

.Programmes such as these subvert the morality of the people with perverted plot lines and tawdriness in family lives becoming the status quo.Deceit, dishonesty and exploitation are celebrated.

The entire cast, producers, script writers and set workers should be sacked and imprisoned. All past episodes and archives should be incinerated.

Fuck off.

Great nom punkers. I'd go further and ensure that subliminal messages be inserted into these gutter trash soaps resulting in a mass suicide of the mongs who watch it, taking out their grotty pot noddle scoffing family in the process. Ethnic cleansing of the underclass, the first step towards Utopia 

lol fuck yourself you turd stabbing vermin

Guest nobgobbler
On 29/09/2017 at 8:12 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You are ProfB 's parents and I claim my polymer tenner. You emoji using cunts. Jizz over her tits next time Ratters.

He will. Ratty knows how to treat a fucking lady.