CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

HHJ Ian Pringle Q.C passed sentence on Oxford University student Lavinia Woodward with 10 months for killing her boyfriend.  Because she is an overprivilaged, sensitive creature, whose parents obviously went to school with him and they all holiday together with the Frobishers in Barbados in the spring and Verbier in the ski season.  Don't worry petal, sticking a knife in your boyfriends face and ripping his throats out won't get you into trouble.  Your career as a top surgeon will be fine when you graduate from Oxford.  Don't worry, uncle "Pringy" went to prep school with daddy, he owes him a favour as he took a buggering off Strangly Brown in class 2 for him back in '73.

what an utter fucking bare faced, class riddled, biased, self interest protecting,  privileged set of cunts.

I bet her boyfriend was poor.

you fucking lot totally missed this one as well, you fucking couldn't spot a cunt if it lay down in front of you and gave you bad aids and crabs.  Has ADMIN with its censorship of anything and everything reduced everyone on cunts corner to commenting on X factor.  What the fuck has gone on here since I was coolered.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Fuck me Munters, you're a busy cunt. 

She didn't kill him anyway, just gave him a bit of a prod while she was spannered. I don't see what the fuss is about, our lass gives me a good drunken stabbing in my sleep at least 4 times a year, bless her though, she always gives me a lift to casualty afterwards.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

HHJ Ian Pringle Q.C passed sentence on Oxford University student Lavinia Woodward with 10 months for killing her boyfriend.  Because she is an overprivilaged, sensitive creature, whose parents obviously went to school with him and they all holiday together with the Frobishers in Barbados in the spring and Verbier in the ski season.  Don't worry petal, sticking a knife in your boyfriends face and ripping his throats out won't get you into trouble.  Your career as a top surgeon will be fine when you graduate from Oxford.  Don't worry, uncle "Pringy" went to prep school with daddy, he owes him a favour as he took a buggering off Strangly Brown in class 2 for him back in '73.

what an utter fucking bare faced, class riddled, biased, self interest protecting,  privileged set of cunts.

you fucking lot totally missed this one as well, you fucking couldn't spot a cunt if it lay down in front of you and gave you bad aids and crabs.  Has ADMIN with its censorship of anything and everything reduced everyone on cunts corner to commenting on X factor.  What the fuck has gone on here since I was coolered.

Barbecue flavour is the best.

4 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

She didn't kill him anyway, just gave him a bit of a prod while she was spannered. I don't see what the fuss is about, our lass gives me a good drunken stabbing in my sleep at least 4 times a year, bless her though, she always gives me a lift to casualty afterwards.

Aww. She's a keeper.

9 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

It's not the killing of her boyfriend I'm bothered about really. He was either a stupi upperclass toff with floppy hair and ruddy cheeks who fucking deserved it.....or.... he was fucking working class scum batting way out of his league and he fucking deserved it.    It's the system and how it has been brazenly abused by the privileged crowd.   Utterly fucking shameless use of power and priviliage.    It's like we have stepped back into the 1880s

28 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

She didn't stab him......It was a glancing blow with a potato peeler...

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

It's not the killing of her boyfriend I'm bothered about really. He was either a stupi upperclass toff with floppy hair and ruddy cheeks who fucking deserved it.....or.... he was fucking working class scum batting way out of his league and he fucking deserved it.    It's the system and how it has been brazenly abused by the privileged crowd.   Utterly fucking shameless use of power and priviliage.    It's like we have stepped back into the 1880s

True. It's getting to the point where the rich and aristocratic will soon have the kind of immunity from prosecution that, up until now has been the preserve of Muslims on government watch lists.

• Like 2

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True. It's getting to the point where the rich and aristocratic will soon have the kind of immunity from prosecution that, up until now has been the preserve of Muslims on government watch lists.

.........And paedo kebab shop operating mini cab drivers.

11 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The important thing is that you know your place.

I know I'm not above the law but if I cross the line I have the money and the legal contacts to get myself the best deal for myself....

That's life....

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't be silly....no one in the top 100,000 rich list has gone to prison in the last 300 years.  Lord Lucan murdered his nanny in 1973 but simply popped to the shops for some milk when the police arrived. Was said to be on the fun for the past 44 years, but has been living at the same address all this time no problem.   Don't forget they found Osama bin laden actually living in his own house.....who would have thought to look there...... fucking cunts world if you are rich.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The important thing is that you know your place.

I know I'm not above the law but if I cross the line I have the money and the legal contacts to get myself the best deal for myself....

That's life....

Yes and you would deserve LIFE.... behind bars.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Being a knife wielding psycho, she'll do well as a surgeon. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is it the Pringmeister that's a cunt in this, or the unbelievable elitist cronyism?  

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, you've made several "speculative assertions" and come up looking a cunt trump each time.

Why do you persist? 

Just now, Jiggerycock said:

'And the businessman on corruption charges
With millions of dollars in dirty money
Gets just a thousand pound fine after months in court
Whilst the lawyers get fat and the law gets bought

I believe in justice
I believe in vengeance
I believe in getting the bastards'

That's from Bing Bunny isn't it?