CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm not sure you understand where the. burden of proof lies Eric. 

If you make a huge claim (UK authorities give immunity to Islamic terrorists), it's on you to back it up with fact. Not on me to prove it's wrong.

You haven't provided a motive, let alone a singular example. 

I think I could find multiple news reports from just the past 30 days showing numerous people being arrested for terrorism offences before any act has been committed. Do you want to go down this route?

The wanker we finally fucked off to Jordan and the one eyed hook man were terrorists in the fact they encouraged others to commit such acts. They were given free reign here for years. This used to be the case but hopefully recent events show these horrid shits and the actual killers, most on the radar, should be dealt with before mass murder occurs not some kind of hand wringing apology as the body parts are being identified. I for one am sick that this ideology was allowed to prosper here and that it isn't being stamped out with extreme predjuctice. These cunts need to made to be scarred shitless, using tactics even turn the stomachs of Isis.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The wanker we finally fucked off to Jordan and the one eyed hook man were terrorists in the fact they encouraged others to commit such acts. They were given free reign here for years. This used to be the case but hopefully recent events show these horrid shits and the actual killers, most on the radar, should be dealt with before mass murder occurs not some kind of hand wringing apology as the body parts are being identified. I for one am sick that this ideology was allowed to prosper here and that it isn't being stamped out with extreme predjuctice. These cunts need to made to be scarred shitless, using tactics even turn the stomachs of Isis.

No evidence contained here. Just a diatribe. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All the examples you could require are contained in the statements issued by police and counter terrorist offices after the attacks, clearly admitting that the radicalised perpetrators were on their watch lists and they did nothing to prevent the atrocities from occurring. You are an apologist, a traitor to your own people and a fucking disgrace. It's politicians that share your views that have allowed this state of affairs to transpire. You should be as disgusted with yourself as we all are with you and your ilk. 

Please source them for me?

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Please source them for me?

Your usual childish, retort when you have nothing to offer. Read the papers or watch the news from the time around the incidents you lazy cunt. Does the T.D in your username stand for Taliban donator? Fucking disgusting collaborator.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Your usual childish, retort when you have nothing to offer. Read the papers or watch the news from the time around the incidents you lazy cunt. Does the T.D in your username stand for Taliban donator? Fucking disgusting collaborator.

Stickers is just a natural born mong. Think a retard from Stoke with 'issues' and you are getting there. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes. Have an 'Eric Shekel'. I would like William to provide some evidence indicating that the perpetrators of the Manchester, Westminster and London Bridge attacks, were NOT known to the security services, police and anti-terrorist unit.

what the fuck?

As worthless as a pair of waders on Mars

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

No evidence contained here. Just a diatribe. 

Your original gripe was the we are not a haven for terrorists. Well for a long time we were and still are from fear of being accused of racism to the Pakistani community. These cunts know unless they get caught red handed they can abuse the freedoms our liberal democracy affords them. The irony I see in this is that if they plotted against the state in even the most Wahhabi place on earth they'd be flensed alive. The next murderous incident is investable and if the perps were not know to the spooks I'll cut off my own balls

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Being a knife wielding psycho, she'll do well as a surgeon. 

Yes indeed.....nothing will get in the way of her high flying career.....not even taking her bf's kidney out without a donor card.  

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1880s be fucked, I really hanker for the good old droit du seigneur.

PS Is that how they spelled "privilege" in the 19th century?

Shakespeare's spelt thing how he wanted to...so it's my historical license an priveladge!

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

'And the businessman on corruption charges
With millions of dollars in dirty money
Gets just a thousand pound fine after months in court
Whilst the lawyers get fat and the law gets bought

I believe in justice
I believe in vengeance
I believe in getting the bastards'

I believe in getting the fat cats to walk into the woods, dig a large hole then machine gun them in line into the hole.   Been done before though by Adolfo gang.    Might need it again sometime soon.    History teaches that the tapping of the pitch forks on the window is always followed by lots of dead upper class cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers

Lads, do you see my predicament here? You've told me that the UK gov and police grant immunity from prosecution to Islamic terrorists.

Problem is you can't supply any evidence to support the claim. Do you understand why I might be doubtful without any hard proof? 

All I want is some documentary evidence, historic examples or the quotes Eric alluded to from counter terrorism officers. 

But no... they never actually materialise.

And by the way Eric, whoever you identify with as "your people" are not the same as mine. Just because we are both white British doesn't mean we have anything substantial in common. 

If by "your people", you mean a bunch of scared little men who create a cult of victimhood, no fucking thank you. 

Youre a victim Eric. You've always been a victim and you like it that way. It's why you convince yourself the gays have more rights than you, the immigrants have more rights than you, and that being white British is a surpressed struggle.

Guest Bill Stickers
36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your original gripe was the we are not a haven for terrorists. Well for a long time we were and still are from fear of being accused of racism to the Pakistani community. These cunts know unless they get caught red handed they can abuse the freedoms our liberal democracy affords them. The irony I see in this is that if they plotted against the state in even the most Wahhabi place on earth they'd be flensed alive. The next murderous incident is investable and if the perps were not know to the spooks I'll cut off my own balls

No, my gripe is that Eric is claiming Islamic terrorists have immunity from prosecutions.

Guest Bill Stickers
53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So that's a no to sourcing your evidence then?

Unwilling or unable? Or both? 

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

That's exactly what we need to have on the coin! A neo Nazi cameo of me on one side and one of your tits on the flipside

You're brilliant Stubbly!

I don't really know what to say about that old bean. Whether to take it as a complement or spend the rest of my days hunting you down for a brutal slaying. 

Im about to open a not too cheap bottle of chianti so will give it a think 

Guest Bill Stickers

This could be fun - like Top Trumps.

You find examples of Islamic extremists being granted immunity, and I find examples on the contrary.

I'll start!

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/14/uk-terror-arrests-rise-68-record-level-during-year-attacks

the highest number of terrorist arrests in a year since records began in 2001. They included 12 arrests linked to the Westminster attack in March, 23 connected with the Manchester Arena bombing in May, 21 arrests following the London Bridge attack in June and one in relation to the Finsbury Park van attacksoon after.

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

So that's a no to sourcing your evidence then?

Unwilling or unable? Or both? 

Are you fucking thick? The evidence, as I've already explained is found in any newspaper or televised report issued at the time. Several other members have also tried to explain the same thing, but you're sticking to your normal, fingers in the ears, 'ner ner na ner ner' approach. Fucking child. Grow up and stop idolising murderers and religious fanatics. My sources are BBC and ITN, every newspaper publisher in the country and our own police and security services.