CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you fucking thick? The evidence, as I've already explained is found in any newspaper or televised report issued at the time. Several other members have also tried to explain the same thing, but you're sticking to your normal, fingers in the ears, 'ner ner na ner ner' approach. Fucking child. Grow up and stop idolising murderers and religious fanatics. My sources are BBC and ITN, every newspaper publisher in the country and our own police and security services. 

Please, show me up, humiliate me, decimate my argument by linking to just one example of a terrorist being granted immunity from prosecution.

You conspiracy nutter, victimhood-loving little worm.

Guest Bill Stickers

In a public library somewhere deep in Essex, a small, rotund pallid little man is desperately searching Google for the keywords "muslamic immunity uk".

What an utterly hilarious image.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This could be fun - like Top Trumps.

You find examples of Islamic extremists being granted immunity, and I find examples on the contrary.

I'll start!

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/14/uk-terror-arrests-rise-68-record-level-during-year-attacks

the highest number of terrorist arrests in a year since records began in 2001. They included 12 arrests linked to the Westminster attack in March, 23 connected with the Manchester Arena bombing in May, 21 arrests following the London Bridge attack in June and one in relation to the Finsbury Park van attacksoon after.

And these arrests went towards preventing the attacks? That's the point. But that doesn't matter to you does it. The idea would have been to take the cunts off the street before they killed anyone. Not fanny around arresting their cousins afterwards, in an attempt to make it look like they were doing something. I really hope you get stabbed by one of these cunts when you're out one night, running your mouth and acting the cunt. It will probably be some previously arrested and subsequently released Jihadi that stabs you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And these arrests went towards preventing the attacks? That's the point. But that doesn't matter to you does it. The idea would have been to take the cunts off the street before they killed anyone. Not fanny around arresting their cousins afterwards, in an attempt to make it look like they were doing something. I really hope you get stabbed by one of these cunts when you're out one night, running your mouth and acting the cunt. It will probably be some previously arrested and subsequently released Jihadi that stabs you. 

I still don't see any evidence of immunity Eric. Can you highlight in bold which parts of this are evidence supporting your claim? Humour me.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I still don't see any evidence of immunity Eric. Can you highlight in bold which parts of this are evidence supporting your claim? Humour me.

The fact that every perpetrator involved was free to commit their crime whilst on a watch list is evidence. It's only you that can't see it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fact that every perpetrator involved was free to commit their crime whilst on a watch list is evidence. It's only you that can't see it. 

What about the hundreds, if not thousands who have been arrested and prevented? It's a bit like saying my pea strainer is conspiring to let peas fall into the sink because one fell down the plughole the other day. 

You've been utterly obliterated tonight Eric. What's your tactic on bouncing back? 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What about the hundreds, if not thousands who have been arrested and prevented? It's a bit like saying my pea strainer is conspiring to let peas fall into the sink because one fell down the plughole the other day. 

You've been utterly obliterated tonight Eric. What's your tactic on bouncing back? 

I suppose we could have another fight. You could post a picture of a Leffe bottle to prove you turned up.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I suppose we could have another fight. You could post a picture of a Leffe bottle to prove you turned up.

This really is the final nail in the coffin for your argument about counter terrorism in the UK. Losing so badly you revert to trying to punch me instead. Snatch has more brawn than you and he didn't show to the last one anyway.

I'm in Bruges this weekend though, already sunk a few Leffe this afternoon. Delightful stuff.

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This really is the final nail in the coffin for your argument about counter terrorism in the UK. Losing so badly you revert to trying to punch me instead. Snatch has more brawn than you and he didn't show to the last one anyway.

I'm in Bruges this weekend though, already sunk a few Leffe this afternoon. Delightful stuff.

Let's be honest. You didn't show either. As it's, in your opinion, the most retarded thing anyone can do, and you're a tremendous physical coward. And you really should stop claiming to win arguments on the internet. It makes you look a massive cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's be honest. You didn't show either. As it's, in your opinion, the most retarded thing anyone can do, and you're a tremendous physical coward. And you really should stop claiming to win arguments on the internet. It makes you look a massive cunt

Speculative assertions. 

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I think he's done you by a nose. Extraordinary.

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

In a public library somewhere deep in Essex, a small, rotund pallid little man is desperately searching Google for the keywords "muslamic immunity uk".

What an utterly hilarious image.

Wahhabism is the word that he needs to look up.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or.....You could just put the word immunity inside quotation marks. The Perrier swilling cunt would then get stuck in a logical semantic feedback loop and self destruct. Inch Allah!

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't really know what to say about that old bean. Whether to take it as a complement or spend the rest of my days hunting you down for a brutal slaying. 

Im about to open a not too cheap bottle of chianti so will give it a think 

brutal slaying any day

12 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Isn't it a mute point that either of you cunts can bring a little slip of evidence to the table and you look like a pair of flids dribbling over the last rice crispie, sort it out I may need to revoke my membership to the clique eric.

Moot point dip shit

I'll let you off for being a brummie and thus deprived of a formal education but only once. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Isn't it a mute point that either of you cunts can bring a little slip of evidence to the table and you look like a pair of flids dribbling over the last rice crispie, sort it out I may need to revoke my membership to the clique eric.

Which is why I never provide him with links or quotes Snowy. It justifies his opinion and is counter productive. 'Pull your socks up Avi'