CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle

Guest N/A

Now I know this annoying slut would not be going out with a balding ginger with a paunch belly, ruddy face and low IQ if he wasn't minted. No actually minted, with his granny on every pound note.  She's out to make a name for herself as the first Black Princess from da hood.   But she is hardly straight outta Compton with here privileged schooling and her half cast mother living in a million dollar palm treed avenue in LA..     However my beef is nothing to do with any of the above.......she's a fucking cunt because she has one of those fucking annoying as shit wrongly spelt American low class names..... what the fuck is wrong with "Megan" ?

The ginger haired tanned offspring will no doubt be called something apt like Prince J.Z.    Queen Laticia.    Or.....  Wil I am.   

Cunt fest in the making

Guest flange filer
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now I know this annoying slut would not be going out with a balding ginger with a paunch belly, ruddy face and low IQ if he wasn't minted. No actually minted, with his granny on every pound note.  She's out to make a name for herself as the first Black Princess from da hood.   But she is hardly straight outta Compton with here privileged schooling and her half cast mother living in a million dollar palm treed avenue in LA..     However my beef is nothing to do with any of the above.......she's a fucking cunt because she has one of those fucking annoying as shit wrongly spelt American low class names..... what the fuck is wrong with "Megan" ?

The ginger haired tanned offspring will no doubt be called something apt like Prince J.Z.    Queen Laticia.    Or.....  Wil I am.   

Cunt fest in the making

You is just a jealous prick.. Cos all you can get your grubby, snot encrusted fingers on looks like a fucking bulldog chewing a wasp. Fucking looser.

Fuck off.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunt fest in the making

Harry's jizz on her titsnofKLvh.jpgYour jizz on your Spider-Man duvet

I say fair play to the ginger rupert 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunt fest in the making

Fuck yourself off you miserable racist cunt.

The cunts are the fuckers who give a fuck what Harry does or who he is with. Harry is a good bloke and whether he is with Meghan Markle or Susan Boyle is his choice. I think it is just jealousy because you sad fuckers are stuck at home with your Nora Batty clones.

5 hours ago, flange filer said:

You is just a jealous prick.. Cos all you can get your grubby, snot encrusted fingers on looks like a fucking bulldog chewing a wasp. Fucking looser.

Fuck off.

Who the fuck do you think you are, other than some insipid grease monkey who files flanges for a living?

You'd do well to introduce yourself properly to the corner, showing respect to those who are a fuck load better at this game than you (everyone here bar stubby), and then proceed to blow your own, simple, soggy brains out with a shotgun. 

Fuck off. 

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...she's a fucking cunt because she has one of those fucking annoying as shit wrongly spelt American low class names..... what the fuck is wrong with "Megan" ?

Yes, yes, MC, but that's old shit. What about the fact that "Markle" sounds a bit like "Darkie"?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do halfords sell 'spinners' large enough to fit over the wheels of horse drawn carriages? Hopefully in production in time for the trooping of the coloureds.

I like the subtlety here Ecks, have a like, 1 Ratten and 0.5 scotcoin. Don't spend em all at once.

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Who the fuck do you think you are, other than some insipid grease monkey who files flanges for a living?

You'd do well to introduce yourself properly to the corner, showing respect to those who are a fuck load better at this game than you (everyone here bar stubby), and then proceed to blow your own, simple, soggy brains out with a shotgun. 

Fuck off. 

While I agree with this statement in essence I must object to your mean outlook towards me. I thought we'd put all that nastiness behind us?

Guest flange filer
28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

I'm not on here to be liked you fucking simpleton, and respect is earned.. 

In my case, I don't want any..

I enjoy pissing people off..

Simple as that, if you have a issue with that then why the fuck are you on here you fucking retard.. Lol Xx 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Time to start producing your own currency perhaps. Bugsy Bucks has a nice ring to it.

A simple "Lug" would do it.

So, 1 lug + 3 ratten - 2 scotcoin ÷ 4 likes = Can't be arsed.

33 minutes ago, flange filer said:

I'm not on here to be liked you fucking simpleton, and respect is earned.. 

In my case, I don't want any..

I enjoy pissing people off..

Simple as that, if you have a issue with that then why the fuck are you on here you fucking retard.. Lol Xx 

Ah, you're one of those foul-mouthed simpletons who gets easily riled at the slightest goading. 

Did you struggle at school? 

Guest flange filer
33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ah, you're one of those foul-mouthed simpletons who gets easily riled at the slightest goading. 

Did you struggle at school? 

Absolutely! Didn't we all?  Still recovering from the mental abuse... Thanks for bringing it all back again.....least I went to fucking skool though.   Cunt.