CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle

Guest N/A

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

With the greatest respect, your time here hasn't exactly been successful, which your comment above typifies rather well. For this reason, don't you think it's a good time to explore your options elsewhere?

I would bow down to your majestical dominance on this site but for one thing. You are wrong. Always wrong.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Very astute Apeness. They took over from Suzuki Rhinos as a badge of utter mongery. Unlike their owners, they are slightly more capable off road but still a smelly discharge of a vehicle 

Something tells me a Rastus Wrank showdown is in the making.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
On 29/09/2017 at 6:35 AM, Decimus said:

Haha lol! it's funny coz she iz black :ph34r:

You utter fucking wanker.

4:48
We wuz kangs - Kangs Medley
Nico schäfer
Enjoy 

2 hours ago, flange filer said:

By all means, help yourself.. You know its 2017 now though right? 

Excellent, the perverts of the early 1990s are going to be stoked. It's going to be like one of those weekly periodicals were each issue you get a new part and eventually you can build a model helicopter (Ape) or have an entire collection of all the dinosaurs ever found, only they stop producing it after week twelve because everyone gets bored. Of course they do. This one though, each week readers will get a new laminated flange which they can file away in the ring binder they got with the first issue. 

Oh yeah, before I forget, stop being so shit and such a fucking stupid cunt.

Guest flange filer
11 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Excellent, the perverts of the early 1990s are going to be stoked. It's going to be like one of those weekly periodicals were each issue you get a new part and eventually you can build a model helicopter (Ape) or have an entire collection of all the dinosaurs ever found, only they stop producing it after week twelve because everyone gets bored. Of course they do. This one though, each week readers will get a new laminated flange which they can file away in the ring binder they got with the first issue. 

Oh yeah, before I forget, stop being so shit and such a fucking stupid cunt.

No problem, my pleasure... Xx

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
12 minutes ago, flange filer said:

No problem, my pleasure... Xx

When no-one is looking i like to dip my first two fingers in oil (any non corrosive oil will do unless there is hatred involved) and push them into any drunk cunt stupid enough to pass out on my sofa.

On 9/29/2017 at 7:58 PM, Monumental cunt said:

NO...you are a cunt.   It's the fucking stupid name.  Nothing to do with colour. You are obviously looking for something that is in your head but not anyone else's. You casual rasicst.      

Iam a changed man.

Changed man so y'are MC. .had your road to Damascus moment..could ya describe it to me ?

Panzerknacker 

On 29/09/2017 at 8:55 PM, Spanky said:

I think because time and again you have demonstrated that you are a thick, racist thwaite, everyone now just assumes you are being such. 

Assumption is the basis of rasist bigotry and you are demonstrating all the symptoms.  Fucking idiot

On 29/09/2017 at 6:35 AM, Decimus said:

Haha lol! it's funny coz she iz black :ph34r:

You utter fucking wanker.

No you cunt.....read it again and come back to see me after infant class. Zero out of ten....you fucking fuck wit.   Now go and play in the sand pit, Jamal has just done a shit in it.

On 06/10/2017 at 7:05 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Finish this cunt MC...

He was finished ages ago.....if indeed he ever started.  He's a useless empty fuck wit.   I pity him.

Guest Spanky
On 06/10/2017 at 1:03 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Assumption is the basis of rasist bigotry and you are demonstrating all the symptoms.  Fucking idiot

If you read again what I wrote, dipshit, you may realise that I never said you were being racist in this nom. I merely suggested that the reason everyone was assuming that you were being racist is because time and again you have demonstrated yourself to be a thick, racist fucking cunt. 

I was wrong though. It is more likely to be because everything you say is littered with racism and stupidity in equal proportions. 

8 minutes ago, Spanky said:

If you read again what I wrote, dipshit, you may realise that I never said you were being racist in this nom. I merely suggested that the reason everyone was assuming that you were being racist is because time and again you have demonstrated yourself to be a thick, racist fucking cunt. 

I was wrong though. It is more likely to be because everything you say is littered with racism and stupidity in equal proportions. 

By this clearly rattled response I'd say MC is winning by a mile.

Guest Spanky
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

By this clearly rattled response I'd say MC is winning by a mile.

You're better than this Stubby. I actually kind of like you. You recognised Powdered Toast Man and I think I once saw you post a Black Flag video. You don't need to try and garner support from someone as vile as MC. That is genuinely beneath you.

1 minute ago, Spanky said:

You're better than this Stubby. I actually kind of like you. You recognised Powdered Toast Man and I think I once saw you post a Black Flag video. You don't need to try and garner support from someone as vile as MC. That is genuinely beneath you.

Clearly better than you. You're correct on your assumption and think what you will of my thoughts towards the lovely mc, failing that search the interactions between himself and me. 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Did you suggest he was a rasist (sic)? That winds monumental idiot up no end. 

Failing that, tell him you're black. 

On 07/10/2017 at 9:43 AM, Spanky said:

Sparky stop being such a fucking kiss arse.  You will have to start wearing different coloured shoe laces just so we know who's arse you are stuck up the deepest.   You are a typically reactionary badly opinionated millennialist child no doubt.  Your generation has grown up fucking sucking dicks and sporting beards just so you know you were once born male.   You obviously got 8 A star grades because you fucking downloaded everything off the internet to get your GCSEs.  But do come back and mock my education when you can beat 10 proper o levels, 4 A levels a BSc degree first class honours and a royal chartership.......now fuck off idiot.   

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sparky stop being such a fucking kiss arse.  You will have to start wearing different coloured shoe laces just so we know who's arse you are stuck up the deepest.   You are a typically reactionary badly opinionated millennialist child no doubt.  Your generation has grown up fucking sucking dicks and sporting beards just so you know you were once born male.   You obviously got 8 A star grades because you fucking downloaded everything off the internet to get your GCSEs.  But do come back and mock my education when you can beat 10 proper o levels, 4 A levels a BSc degree first class honours and a royal chartership.......now fuck off idiot.   

Why would anyone bother to brag about qualifications on CC? Unless you can prove it, why say it? You’re a fucking idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why would anyone bother to brag about qualifications on CC? Unless you can prove it, why say it? You’re a fucking idiot. 

I guess you are right.  I got carried away.   True tho.

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Interesting theory about man-spanked MC, but I fear you've over thought it all. He's just someone who's trying desperately hard to be liked and is no way as clever as he pretends to be. And he probably gets turned on by being called a poof an' all.

However, I feel we have diverged as far as we possibly can from the initial subject of this unjust nomination, the lovely Ms Markle:meghan-markle-pictures-1021755.jpg