CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle

Guest N/A

28 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Judge you seem to show an intense interest in some rather peculiar subjects (as do a few other cunts here). Could it be that you are just another guilt ridden phobicwhaterever bigot who trawls the internet and who is afraid to leave his bedsit and face the real world? I think that Herr Rat may well have got the true measure of you.

Roops? 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

We’re you at the boxing on Saturday night ? I swear I heard you shouting “Parker! Parker!”....”punch the cunt in the face Parker!”

😁

No that would have been Dawn Crescendo .. did you see her Tracta parked outside?

Guest judgetwi
On 02/04/2018 at 8:43 AM, Miss Penelope said:

Where does it say that Phil is about to terminate?

Oh look My Lady the cunt has just been admitted to hospital. Now who could have foreseen that?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh look My Lady the cunt has just been admitted to hospital. Now who could have foreseen that?

I reckon the old Greek cunts got at least 10 years left in him. Let's face it, being a rude cunt and eating swan for 70 years isn't exactly hard graft is it?

Let hope another Greek cunt we know, one with the most effeminate wardrobe outside Brighton and a ghastly wig with a clearly visible chin strap, has approx 10 days to live- all in horrendous pain and regret 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon the old Greek cunts got at least 10 years left in him. Let's face it, being a rude cunt and eating swan for 70 years isn't exactly hard graft is it?

Let hope another Greek cunt we know, one with the most effeminate wardrobe outside Brighton and a ghastly wig with a clearly visible chin strap, has approx 10 days to live- all in horrendous pain and regret 

I like old Phil, his latest comedy gem was New Year's Day, he was out in public somewhere and he spots a bloke with a beard walking past, and immediately points at him and loudly says, "is that a terrorist?"

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like old Phil, his latest comedy gem was New Year's Day, he was out in public somewhere and he spots a bloke with a beard walking past, and immediately points at him and loudly says, "is that a terrorist?"

That's happened to Camilla before with Phillip

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes old phil was (?) good value. Frank however, is of no value to any cunt whatsoever, unless they like breath that smells of French sailors spunk and want a free dose of bad AIDS  

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes old phil was (?) good value. Frank however, is of no value to any cunt whatsoever, unless they like breath that smells of French sailors spunk and want a free dose of bad AIDS  

The list of Hilarious things said by Philip is endless. One of my favourites was when he was being shown round a factory in Edinburgh, he notices a tatty looking electrical junction box and remarks to his tour guide, "bloody hell, looks like it was put in by a Pakistani".

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Withers - there’s a fact going round that you’re a shit stirring wanker. Don’t bother telling me it ain’t so.

You should be kinder to the drunken old fool .. Wither's liver is already pâté.

On 4/3/2018 at 8:27 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Meghan Markle is better looking than Diana was.

Yes but Diana wasn’t a money grabbing American whore out to make a name for herself.  

Guest King Rollo
25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes but Diana wasn’t a money grabbing American whore out to make a name for herself.  

Markle isn't a whore.  She had a name for herself before meeting Harry.  She also had money.  I will concede, however, she is American.  1/4 is probably a good achievement for you.  Well done.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 4/2/2018 at 9:06 AM, judgetwi said:

Ah so you’ve been on the BBC website and it’s not there. I have inside information.

Get any decent noms while you were there ?

Mug.

So has Phil snuffed it yet? You do have "inside information" .. who was the doppelganger who stood in for him at the wedding?

• 1 year later...
Guest Babswiddle

Meghan is a pure cunt. By rights she should be taken to Tower Hill - head put on the block & Off With Her Head For Góod. 

She is a nasty Faker - Taker & an evil bitch to boot .

Enough of the cheap - her own people can't stand her.

Die!

Edited by Babswiddle

9 hours ago, Babswiddle said:

Meghan is a pure dyed cunt. By rights she should be taken to Tower Hill - head put on the block & Off With Her Head For Góod. 

She is a nasty Faker - Taker & an evil bitch to boot .

Enough of the cheap - her own people can't stand her.

Die!

I don’t particularly like Markle either but you’re deficient IQ and Neanderthal racism is indicative of underclass subsistence.