CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi

I actually feel sorry for Hewitt.....what the fuck does this idiot know about real life? Everybody he’s ever met wants to lick his arse and every woman he’s ever met wants to suck his cock and marry the cunt. That ain’t real life for fucks sake.

The Markle bitch was smart enough to spot his pathetic vulnerability and has used it for her own advancement in the Hollywood, sleb world she has always aspired to. Who could have predicted they would end up in LA, alongside her mother, Oprah and all the other sleb parasites?

Hewitt, you stupid poor dumb wanker. 

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I actually feel sorry for Hewitt.....what the fuck does this idiot know about real life? Everybody he’s ever met wants to lick his arse and every woman he’s ever met wants to suck his cock and marry the cunt. That ain’t real life for fucks sake.

The Markle bitch was smart enough to spot his pathetic vulnerability and has used it for her own advancement in the Hollywood, sleb world she has always aspired to. Who could have predicted they would end up in LA, alongside her mother, Oprah and all the other sleb parasites?

Hewitt, you stupid poor dumb wanker. 

Oprah and Ellen degenerate will get him on the right track. He needs to confront his Male ginger privelege and gender confusion and get rid of any stupid ideas about pre-nups. Quite coincidental that California doesn’t recognise pre-nups. I’m not saying Megacunt Markle will file for divorce soon or anything.

Just now, King Billy said:

Oprah and Ellen degenerate will get him on the right track. He needs to confront his Male ginger privelege and gender confusion and get rid of any stupid ideas about pre-nups. Quite coincidental that California doesn’t recognise pre-nups. I’m not saying Megacunt Markle will file for divorce soon or anything.

Poor dopey, hapless Harry will be prowling the Hollywood hillsides with his matched pair of Purdey's and his deerstalker, looking for an endangered North American species to exterminate. Unaware that the Duchess of Dark will be getting fucked by 6 bred'ren in a swimming pool. 

I hope the thick pair of cunts get bad AIDS and Flu-Man-Chu at the same time.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poor dopey, hapless Harry will be prowling the Hollywood hillsides with his matched pair of Purdey's and his deerstalker, looking for an endangered North American species to exterminate. Unaware that the Duchess of Dark will be getting fucked by 6 bred'ren in a swimming pool. 

I hope the thick pair of cunts get bad AIDS and Flu-Man-Chu at the same time.

If things get really bad for them financially I’m sure Madonna will give them a few bucks for Archie. Could this be the same Meghan Markle who was so outraged by the evil orange faced man being democratically elected as leader of the free world that she would never set foot in the USA again while he was President? That  was a good idea wasn’t it. The president tweeted today. The US will not pay for their security. They can pay themselves. LOL

I'm rather ambivalent regarding this cunt, but I'd probably donate my Tubby Custard up her tubes.

However, she looks the type who has a clitoris like an ALDI chorizo, so it'd probably be prudent to just duct tape her to a workbench and give her a damn good throat-fucking instead.

Patrick J Adams is a cunt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm rather ambivalent regarding this cunt, but I'd probably donate my Tubby Custard up her tubes.

However, she looks the type who has a clitoris like an ALDI chorizo, so it'd probably be prudent to just duct tape her to a workbench and give her a damn good throat-fucking instead.

I hear Mills & Boon are looking for another ghost writer Rev. This eloquent piece will definitely give you a shoe in.

There aren't many on here that despite slagging her off wouldn't empty their single barrel,pump action yoghurt rifle up her stench trench even though ginger bollocks has graced it.I know I fucking would.

9 hours ago, Rev said:

1 hour ago, Neil said:

There aren't many on here that despite slagging her off wouldn't empty their single barrel,pump action yoghurt rifle up her stench trench even though ginger bollocks has graced it.I know I fucking would.

Good work lads, I feel the return of Rev is bringing the best out of you Neil, you serial raping cunt you

Just to reiterate, Harry Hewitt is just a bloke like the rest of us and when he saw the picture below the only thing in his interbreed mind was spaffing a gallon of his ginger man gravy down that cleavage 

nofKLvh.jpg

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good work lads, I feel the return of Rev is bringing the best out of you Neil, you serial raping cunt you

Just to reiterate, Harry Hewitt is just a bloke like the rest of us and when he saw the picture below the only thing in his interbreed mind was spaffing a gallon of his ginger man gravy down that cleavage 

nofKLvh.jpg

I’d like to register my displeasure at the lack of mainstream media pictures of this cunts backside. The vast majority of published images show an undeniable bias towards her tits and front arse. I’ve always been a firm believer in the ancient art of arsehole inspection. Put simply... the intricate examination of the rear aspect of the female human which can reveal a lot which simply staring at tits and flange cannot. This Markle creature has undoubtedly got something to hide round the back.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’d like to register my displeasure at the lack of mainstream media pictures of this cunts backside. The vast majority of published images show an undeniable bias towards her tits and front arse. I’ve always been a firm believer in the ancient art of arsehole inspection. Put simply... the intricate examination of the rear aspect of the female human which can reveal a lot which simply staring at tits and flange cannot. This Markle creature has undoubtedly got something to hide round the back.

Hows this?

Pippa Middleton's Bum Visits Royal Baby – The (un)Australian

On 31/03/2020 at 07:07, Eric Cuntman said:

Unaware that the Duchess of Dark will be getting fucked by 6 bred'ren in a swimming pool. 

Oh I imagine he’s quite aware. In fact he’ll be serving the drinks in his pinny while Jerome and the Cripps run a train on Meghan. A cuck if ever there was one our Harry, his little ginger cock was retired as soon as that Black preacher sat back down on the Windsor pew. I bet there’s not a day goes by he doesn’t wish he was still getting sucked off by Chelsey Davy. 

• Like 1