CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paranormal Investigators

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Wait, I think I can hear something from the 'other side'. It sounds like voices, they're trying to communicate......I can hear them now, they're saying "repeat bollocks". 

Idiot. 

There is nothing there Bub's .. like your brain .. there is nothing there.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There is nothing there Bub's .. like your brain .. there is nothing there.

For the love of fuck! Please learn correct use of the apostrophe and ellipsis, you uneducated fucking cretin. 

37 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

For the love of fuck! Please learn correct use of the apostrophe and ellipsis, you uneducated fucking cretin. 

Good call, though it's either: 1) '...the apostrophe and ellipse', or 2) '...apostrophes and ellipsis', not '...the apostrophe and ellipsis'.  

You uneducated fucking cretin.

Edited by Wolfie
Too much embarrassment.
  • Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
48 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Get fucked

lol

3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

These fuckers are up there with balloon animal makers , plane spotters , wood wittlers , nascar cunts, cyclists in lycra  , anyone who rides a bike and cunts who contribute to on line forums  and have fuck all to do on a Sunday morning

I am glad you missed out cycle ninja's from your list. I am as one with my bike, man and machine in beautiful, perfect harmony.

Fucking planet killer.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/1/2017 at 8:45 AM, Manky said:

I am glad you missed out cycle ninja's from your list. I am as one with my bike, man and machine in beautiful, perfect harmony.

Fucking planet killer.

Your customisations are brilliant.  Especially removing the saddle and replacing with a massive black dildo. 

On 01/10/2017 at 8:14 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Mindless simpletoms .. nothing more, nothing less

large.normal.jpg.5a059453a0eb4907c8da577

What always gets me is....if they can see ghosts, then why isn't there fucking wall to wall ghosts of all those people that have lived since time began. Then even more bollocks why aren't there wall to wall animal ghosts of every living dead thing that was, which would include dinosaur ghosts.   All cunts 

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What always gets me is....if they can see ghosts, then why isn't there fucking wall to wall ghosts of all those people that have lived since time began. Then even more bollocks why aren't there wall to wall animal ghosts of every living dead thing that was, which would include dinosaur ghosts.   All cunts 

You're a cleaver chap. I'm putting your name in the hat for an admin position.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

When you die will you really want to hang around with these twats?