Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Lady Penelope

Paranormal Investigators

Recommended Posts

These fuckers are up there with balloon animal makers , plane spotters , wood wittlers , nascar cunts, cyclists in lycra  , anyone who rides a bike and cunts who contribute to on line forums  and have fuck all to do on a Sunday morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, I think I can hear something from the 'other side'. It sounds like voices, they're trying to communicate......I can hear them now, they're saying "repeat bollocks". 

Idiot. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Wait, I think I can hear something from the 'other side'. It sounds like voices, they're trying to communicate......I can hear them now, they're saying "repeat bollocks". 

Idiot. 

There is nothing there Bub's .. like your brain .. there is nothing there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

For the love of fuck! Please learn correct use of the apostrophe and ellipsis, you uneducated fucking cretin. 

Nazi filf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

For the love of fuck! Please learn correct use of the apostrophe and ellipsis, you uneducated fucking cretin. 

Good call, though it's either: 1) '...the apostrophe and ellipse', or 2) '...apostrophes and ellipsis', not '...the apostrophe and ellipsis'.  

You uneducated fucking cretin.

Edited by Wolfie
Too much embarrassment.
  • Like 2
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You uneducated fucking cretin.

mJtd8nN.png

cmUbo6Y.png

  • Like 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

For the love of fuck! Please learn correct use of the apostrophe and ellipsis, you uneducated fucking cretin. 

Get fucked

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

These fuckers are up there with balloon animal makers , plane spotters , wood wittlers , nascar cunts, cyclists in lycra  , anyone who rides a bike and cunts who contribute to on line forums  and have fuck all to do on a Sunday morning

I am glad you missed out cycle ninja's from your list. I am as one with my bike, man and machine in beautiful, perfect harmony.

Fucking planet killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2017 at 8:45 AM, Manky said:

I am glad you missed out cycle ninja's from your list. I am as one with my bike, man and machine in beautiful, perfect harmony.

Fucking planet killer.

Your customisations are brilliant.  Especially removing the saddle and replacing with a massive black dildo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FU Humanity said:

Sleazy grifters who should be jail

Nope. This isn't going to go well for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2017 at 8:14 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Mindless simpletoms .. nothing more, nothing less

large.normal.jpg.5a059453a0eb4907c8da577

What always gets me is....if they can see ghosts, then why isn't there fucking wall to wall ghosts of all those people that have lived since time began. Then even more bollocks why aren't there wall to wall animal ghosts of every living dead thing that was, which would include dinosaur ghosts.   All cunts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What always gets me is....if they can see ghosts, then why isn't there fucking wall to wall ghosts of all those people that have lived since time began. Then even more bollocks why aren't there wall to wall animal ghosts of every living dead thing that was, which would include dinosaur ghosts.   All cunts 

You're a cleaver chap. I'm putting your name in the hat for an admin position.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What always gets me is....if they can see ghosts, then why isn't there fucking wall to wall ghosts of all those people that have lived since time began. Then even more bollocks why aren't there wall to wall animal ghosts of every living dead thing that was, which would include dinosaur ghosts.   All cunts 

When you die will you really want to hang around with these twats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×