CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who hate Cuntry music

and

At least 50 people have been killed and another 200 have been injured in a mass shooting at a Las Vegas concert.

A gunman, named as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel toward an open-air Cuntry music festival.

FFS, what is the world coming to?

I'm no fan of Cuntry music, and it looks well gay if Johnny boy is anything to go by, but to massacre a bunch of cow-pokers for enjoying a bit of a sing song while dressed in their finest Village People gear is going a bit too far if you ask me.

He could've politely asked Travolta to turn the fucking noise down a touch before deciding to open fire with his AK47, what a selfish cunt.john-travolta-urban-cowboy-1980-BP7C44.j

40 minutes ago, r-soles said:

At least 50 people have been killed and another 200 have been injured in a mass shooting at a Las Vegas concert.

A gunman, named as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel toward an open-air Cuntry music festival.

I'm no fan of Cuntry music, and it looks well gay if Johnny boy is anything to go by, but to massacre a bunch of cow-pokers for enjoying a bit of a sing song while dressed in their finest Village People gear, is going a bit too far if you ask me.

He could've politely asked John Travolta to turn the fucking noise down a touch, before deciding to open fire with his AK47, what a selfish cunt.john-travolta-urban-cowboy-1980-BP7C44.j

Lucille probably picked a fine time to leave him.......

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's at times like these when I'm reminded of the terrible tragedy of the Dunblane massacre, where Andy Murray unfortunately escaped being shot fucking dead.

I'd say "Never Forget", but it's not like we have any fucking choice, really. HE'S ARE HEROE.

Plus, any self-respecting kid who goes to shoot up a school goes for popular, good-looking ones; not the gangly drooling fuckwits who excel at mundane shit like fucking tennis.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On the plus side, Jason Aldean will now be able to compose some really fucking sad songs to add to his repertoire before he plays the Manchester Arena.

Fuckng hillbilly in my 'hood.

To the barricades.

30,000 yanks die from gunshot each year so it's just the tip of the iceberg, and let's face it, most of the ones slotted are hick backwoods types of glock tottin' OGs so all is not bad. However, military weapons don't belong in civy hands. Good job he didn't have a GPMG or some grenades or there'd be several 100 dead mostly in small bits.

Fucking stupid brain dead yanks, just a matter of time before this is trumped, no apologies for the pun because he's the tit who promised the sheep their M-16s

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

30,000 yanks die from gunshot each year so it's just the tip of the iceberg, and let's face it, most of the ones slotted are hick backwoods types of glock tottin' OGs so all is not bad. However, military weapons don't belong in civy hands. Good job he didn't have a GPMG or some grenades or there'd be several 100 dead mostly in small bits.

Fucking stupid brain dead yanks, just a matter of time before this is trumped, no apologies for the pun because he's the tit who promised the sheep their M-16s

Eric's just cum. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, r-soles said:

I'm no fan of Cuntry music, and it looks well gay if Johnny boy is anything to go by, but to massacre a bunch of cow-pokers for enjoying a bit of a sing song while dressed in their finest Village People gear is going a bit too far if you ask me.

He could've politely asked Travolta to turn the fucking noise down a touch before deciding to open fire with his AK47, what a selfish cunt.

Big Steve .. Big bad Steve.

52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I enjoyed many years with a GPMG and the 7.62 'Bren'

However after handling an MG42 (okay a Czech copy under license), I realised what shit I'd been using. A weapon still unmatched to this day.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's at times like these when I'm reminded of the terrible tragedy of the Dunblane massacre, where Andy Murray unfortunately escaped being shot fucking dead.

This is pretty good. Up there with "Congo".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, r-soles said:

He could've politely asked Travolta to turn the fucking noise down a touch before deciding to open fire with his AK47, what a selfish cunt.john-travolta-urban-cowboy-1980-BP7C44.j

My cock fucking stinks.