CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who hate Cuntry music

and

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One begs the question why military grade, fully automatic weapons, of a much higher standard to the ones issued to British troops I might add, can be purchased with a "hunting license"? Just what did those that issued said license think requires such firepower to hunt down? I know yanks are thick as shit but they must know Jurassic park is only a film?

I've looked into this Stubbed and reckon it's consumption, or more accurately a lack of consumption, of beans.

Before you dismiss this, look at all these fuckers from history and how few beans they consumed.

VOTE RAT

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I imagine they also found Office Excel spreadsheet open on his laptop along with the guns and ammo.

The old twat probably used Lotus 123 which might explain his heavy losses as a 'professional gambler'

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cheers, Eric - not for me, you understand, but because it will piss Decs off. The stupid cunt would be thousands ahead by now if he didn't keep getting himself banned for prolonged periods, in between flounces.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cheers, Eric - not for me, you understand, but because it will piss Decs off. The stupid cunt would be thousands ahead by now if he didn't keep getting himself banned for prolonged periods, in between flounces.

Well, it wasn't really intended to piss anybody off, but you're welcome anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope

Latest shooting are at a church in Texas with at least 26 dead ... Donald says  "

President Donald Trump, on a tour of Asia, said the gunman was "a very deranged individual" and denied that guns were to blame for the shooting.

"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, but this isn't a guns situation," he said.".

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Latest shootings are at a church in Texas with at least 26 dead ... Donald says  "

President Donald Trump, on a tour of Asia, said the gunman was "a very deranged individual" and denied that guns were to blame for the shooting.

"We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, but this isn't a guns situation," he said.".