CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catalonia

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So the Cat Nationalists decided to hold a referendum on independence from Spain. The reality was that the vote would most likely have been lost by ratio of 60/40. So all the Spanish government needed to do was to stand idly by and watch and regardless of the result independence would have been a long drawn out process. The Cat nationalists are in truth delusional (just like the SNP)  in that the "independence" would not have been for real as it was "to become an independent country within the EU". So what did the stupid Spanish cunts do but to play into the hands of th Cat nationalists by using heavy handed tactics and send in their storm troopers to disrupt the vote and the end result is that 40% of the Cat population still managed to vote(doubtless the ones determined upon independence) and the result was 90% voting in favour of this delusional independence. Stupid cunts all round!

I was wondering if this was a proper vote on independence like the UK or a pretend one like the Scottish , where you'd just be replacing Westminster (Madrid) with Brussels.

Probably more the latter since the Catalonians want the EU to arbitrate now - and the chances of the EU ceding sovereignty to any part of its autocratic empire is about as likely as Graeme Norton getting a Father's Day card

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I was wondering if this was a proper vote on independence like the UK or a pretend one like the Scottish , where you'd just be replacing Westminster (Madrid) with Brussels.

Probably more the latter since the Catalonians want the EU to arbitrate now - and the chances of the EU ceding sovereignty to any part of its autocratic empire is about as likely as Graeme Norton getting a Father's Day card

It looks very much like the latter.

They are only fucking Spanish so what the fuck did you expect. All these johnny foreigner s couldn't hold a piss up in a brewery as they aren't British and masters of their own destiny.

Long live the British Empire and Her Maj. Britannia rules the waves.

I expect the EU will arbitrate and suggest an independence referendum sanctioned by the Spanish government along similar lines to the scotch version. If it's a yes then the divorce will take several years as will the application to join the EU by which time it might be fucked and the silly cunts probably changed their minds. 

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

So the Cat Nationalists decided to hold a referendum on independence from Spain. The reality was that the vote would most likely have been lost by ratio of 60/40. So all the Spanish government needed to do was to stand idly by and watch and regardless of the result independence would have been a long drawn out process. The Cat nationalists are in truth delusional (just like the SNP)  in that the "independence" would not have been for real as it was "to become an independent country within the EU". So what did the stupid Spanish cunts do but to play into the hands of th Cat nationalists by using heavy handed tactics and send in their storm troopers to disrupt the vote and the end result is that 40% of the Cat population still managed to vote(doubtless the ones determined upon independence) and the result was 90% voting in favour of this delusional independence. Stupid cunts all round!

Do you get many Catalonians in your massage parlour ?

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If it's a yes then the divorce will take several years as will the application to join the EU by which time it might be fucked and the silly cunts probably changed their minds. 

It will be quicker than Brexit.

One of my colleagues at work wants to retire to Spain. With independence struggles, a poor economy, anti Brit protests and African migration, it won't be a barrel of laughs.

But, you can't tell faggots anything.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At 50 pence an hour and the current Sterling-Euro exchange rate, the dirty northern cunt will be waiting for some considerable time.

How is your job crushing baby kittens to make Britvic juices.

Fucking hill-less  hillbilly.

Just now, ratcum said:

I've been to Catalonia and it's a place

In flown in one. I think. But that was really a Catalina and I haven't flown in one. Or the other. Really.

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Almost certainly as he puts all his Basques in one exit

Stuff like this is wasted on you docile cunts

I thought long and hard, and in the end I decided to "like" this, even though it was borderline Tim Vine.

Please don't give me ambiguous feelings ever again - likes are boolean, not quantum.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

One of my colleagues at work wants to retire to Spain. With independence struggles, a poor economy, anti Brit protests and African migration, it won't be a barrel of laughs.

But, you can't tell faggots anything.

I'm surprised your colleague aspires to a Spanish retirement. With equity from the average Mancunian property, I'd have thought a studio flat in Chernobyl would have been more achievable. What's more surprising is that people in Manchester actually have jobs.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm surprised your colleague aspires to a Spanish retirement. With equity from the average Mancunian property, I'd have thought a studio flat in Chernobyl would have been more achievable. What's more surprising is that people in Manchester actually have jobs.

We are the Northern Powerhouse and he is a treacherous dick. Who, in their right mind, could possibly abandon this green and pleasant land.

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

Of all the things you've posted on here Mankly, this is one of them

I know. Shades of Chaucer or JD Salinger in my jottings. Pure literature. Unadulterated wordsmanship. Total bollocks.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Almost certainly as he puts all his Basques in one exit

Stuff like this is wasted on you docile cunts

No it isn't. It just wasn't a true moment of comic genius that's all.