Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Ape

Vanishing Noms, Actually a Parade of Paranoia

I nominated a particularly cuntish messaging service - Sarahah - on the main forum yesterday. It was immediately derailed by Frank and several posts deleted during an exchange between us. In fact, it appeared that Frank himself was somehow deleting complete posts. Today I notice the entire nomination has been removed, and I’m keen to know why. @The Beast or @Mrs Roops can you explain? I’m sure there will be numerous wankers (Drew) saying “it was a pile of shit” etc, and that’s as maybe. But that isn’t reason to pull it from The Corner.

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The whole nom was hidden about 2 hrs after you posted it.

Why? And why were posts within it vanishing while it was still active?

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why? And why were posts within it vanishing while it was still active?

Don't expect an answer to be forthcoming ape, the useless fuckers haven't got a clue. I think they don't even know which character they're supposed to be playing half the time, hence good/ban punkers et al. @cuntspotter

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I nominated a particularly cuntish messaging service - Sarahah - on the main forum yesterday. It was immediately derailed by Frank and several posts deleted during an exchange between us. In fact, it appeared that Frank himself was somehow deleting complete posts. Today I notice the entire nomination has been removed, and I’m keen to know why. @The Beast or @Mrs Roops can you explain? I’m sure there will be numerous wankers (Drew) saying “it was a pile of shit” etc, and that’s as maybe. But that isn’t reason to pull it from The Corner.

Ape, you're due no explanation or apology here. It's a private forum, feel free to fuck off anytime you like. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ape, you're due no explanation or apology here. It's a private forum, feel free to fuck off anytime you like. 

I’m not after an apology, but since my nom was perfectly valid, I’d like an explaintion. Why don’t you fuck off on one of your imaginary business trips, you sycophantic wanker.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Come on @Frank let’s hear your version of events.

You're losing the fucking plot, Alf.. you stupid old bastard. Let it go. 

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m not after an apology, but since my nom was perfectly valid, I’d like an explaintion. Why don’t you fuck off on one of your imaginary business trips, you sycophantic wanker.

I seem to recall you asking Frank if he had admin powers, and him replying "yup". Bearing that in mind, perhaps the disappearance of the thread and the absence of an explanation is due to him revealing that he is indeed admin. Therefore, the thread was ghosted away as a damage limitation measure, ie, if the membership knows he has admin access to members details, most of them will fuck off pronto. And the fact that he seems to be able to delete entire posts certainly indicates that he could be admin.

• Cunt 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

You're losing the fucking plot, Alf.. you stupid old bastard. Let it go. 

Neither Alf or I are losing the plot, idiot. Come on, explain yesterday’s events to your audience. 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Neither Alf or I are losing the plot, idiot. Come on, explain yesterday’s events to your audience. 

Nope. 

Just now, Frank said:

Nope. 

Fine. But it’s clear to see that you have some form of admin rights on this site. It explains many things.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Fine. But it’s clear to see that you have some form of admin rights on this site. It explains many things.

I know where Stubby lives, Ape. That's all you need to know. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I seem to recall you asking Frank if he had admin powers, and him replying "yup". Bearing that in mind, perhaps the disappearance of the thread and the absence of an explanation is due to him revealing that he is indeed admin. Therefore, the thread was ghosted away as a damage limitation measure, ie, if the membership knows he has admin access to members details, most of them will fuck off pronto. And the fact that he seems to be able to delete entire posts certainly indicates that he could be admin.

Spot fucking on. A cretinous turd like frank knowing my email address, stalking me a Facebook etc. who else isn't keen on this? Come on admin you cowardly dogs, explain yourselves and fob us off with more of your bullshit. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

Who gives a fuck? Christ you’re a total troll wanker, aren’t you?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot fucking on. A cretinous turd like frank knowing my email address, stalking me a Facebook etc. who else isn't keen on this? Come on admin you cowardly dogs, explain yourselves and fob us off with more of your bullshit. 

I like you Stubby.. you know that. If I did know where you lived, I'd pop in for hugs. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

If that's the case I'll meet you in the Longford tomorrow night and we can stop this nonsense

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know where he lives too.

virgin-street-st-ives-cornwall.jpg?v=149

• Like 2
  • Iron 1

I like you Stubby.. you know that. If I did know where you lived, I'd pop in for hugs. 

If I'm not there say hi to the wife and kids

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I'm not there say hi to the wife and kids

If only you knew xoxo

If only you knew xoxo

Unbelievable. Why don’t you go and thaw out Mings torso?

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Who gives a fuck? Christ you’re a total troll wanker, aren’t you?

Not really, no. Silly. 

2 hours ago, Ape said:

The mysterious jackboot has struck again.

25 minutes ago, Ape said:

Unbelievable. Why don’t you go and thaw out Mings torso?

My colleagues might step in soon and put your thick fucking retarded mind to rest.. they might not. Either way, you will pay for those 4 months, Ape. 

• Like 2