CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No longer being able to wear heels.

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Manky said:

Punkape wears heels all the time I am told.

Maureen Grimshaw's grandnon-binary is 6' 8" and wears 6 inch stilettoes .. I wonder if it is Punker's?

35 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Maureen Grimshaw's grandnon-binary is 6' 8" and wears 6 inch stilettoes .. I wonder if it is Punker's?

I read Stephen Hawkins book and follow it with ease.

I read Einstein's Theory of Relativity, no problem.

Calculus, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory. A piece of piss.

What the fuck are you on about?  Ever.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Manky said:

I read Stephen Hawkins book and follow it with ease.

I read Einstein's Theory of Relativity, no problem.

Calculus, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory. A piece of piss.

What the fuck are you on about?  Ever.

A non-binary is a cunt who can't decide whether they are him or her.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A non-binary is a cunt who can't decide whether they are him or her.

It's not as simple as that, a surprisingly large number of people are born without being clearly defined as male or female. In the past it seems doctors have pretty much tossed a coin and assigned a gender on dubious means. In the worst cases this has resulted in surgery to remove genitalia which didn't fit with the assigned sex.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/great-ormond-street-hospital-failing-intersex-patients

16 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

My fucking knees have gone .. what a bastard I hate having to wear flats all the while. :(

Give your knees a rest then and stop taking it up the arse !

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

It's not as simple as that, a surprisingly large number of people are born without being clearly defined as male or female. In the past it seems doctors have pretty much tossed a coin and assigned a gender on dubious means. In the worst cases this has resulted in surgery to remove genitalia which didn't fit with the assigned sex.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/great-ormond-street-hospital-failing-intersex-patients

Fuck me....you have quoted the Guardian.  What a cunt. Full stop !

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Having read your comment, I was going to open The Guardian link – but the lure of a mid-morning stamp collection tidy has proved a little more tempting.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Intersex is a different issue, I am referring to the ones that are biologically one gender or the other but who declare themselves to be third gender or gender fluid.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Oh, you mean idiots?

Roadie, you have a gift for sifting through the shit and boiling things down to the easiest form.  Well done!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2017 at 8:52 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Roadie, you have a gift for sifting through the shit and boiling things down to the easiest form.  Well done!  

Even I understood that comment

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/12/2017 at 10:55 AM, cuntspotter said:

I’ve been having trouble for a while 

This isn't about prostate issues, Spotto!  You've never had the legs to wear heels.  

• 2 weeks later...