CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sophie Stevenson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This fat trog went to Barcelona and shagged the first foreigner she could find who then invited her to his home town in Holland. Turns out he was just taking the piss! I have to question why she is going on national tv and making a complete laughing stock of herself. Just do the walk of shame and shut the fuck up you ugly slag.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/woman-flew-amsterdam-meet-lover-13735490.amp

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If he'd done that to my daughter, he'd get a visit in the early hours by a few of my family members, led by me, and we would have a few hours of 'merryment' consisting of various car repair tools and a pigs head. 

At least his driveway would be half tarmacadamed.

Since when did a blow job behind a tapas bar and a face full of spunk constitute a 'proper ' romance?.....now if he'd told her he was about to splooge and came on her tits and offered her a tissue I'd have likened it to a Mills and Boon love story 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

That's the spirit my love. After falling victim to a pull a pig challenge what better way to get over the disappoint of this Jesse character thinking you're an especially ugly specimen of humankind then to publically display your humiliation for all to see. Do you expect people to feel sorry for you or was the £250 fee from the journalist worth it?

Listen Sophie, Whenever I compete with my mates for a pull-a-pig I always lose so if you let me know when you're next out and you fancy a good time let me know and we'll go 50/50 on the winnings.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Since when did a blow job behind a tapas bar and a face full of spunk constitute a 'proper ' romance?.....now if he'd told her he was about to splooge and came on her tits and offered her a tissue I'd have likened it to a Mills and Boon love story 

I think I know that one. It's called "Mr Darcey arrives on her breasts". 

16 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This fat trog went to Barcelona and shagged the first foreigner she could find who then invited her to his home town in Holland. Turns out he was just taking the piss! I have to question why she is going on national tv and making a complete laughing stock of herself. Just do the walk of shame and shut the fuck up you ugly slag.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/woman-flew-amsterdam-meet-lover-13735490.amp

What a fucking stupid fucking pig.  Utter slag who deserves what she gets.  No doubt she will comfort eat her way back up to 22 stone now.

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What a fucking stupid fucking pig.  Utter slag who deserves what she gets.  No doubt she will comfort eat her way back up to 22 stone now.

What makes her even more repulsive is that although news reports state that she is from Stoke, her accent is undoubtedly a scouse one which means she should have a bio hazard symbol tattooed on her forehead to warn unsuspecting men about the high risk of contracting an STD. I feel sorry for the Dutch guy if he didn't take any precautions as she looks the type who certainly wouldn't object to have her back doors smashed in after a few Bacard breezers.