CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Gallagher

Neil

Fucking pissed off with this talentless Thunderbird puppet bouncing around all over the news at the moment.i swear he's on strings the way he bobs his fuck ugly head and shoulders.Does he not realise that he's old news and he should fuck off out of my beady eye(see what i did there?)and sink back into his manc shithole.You were fucking shit when with your slightly more talented brother so Just remind yourself how shit you are on your own.Whining nasal droning mono-browed cunt.You're a cunt,definitely not maybe.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fucking pissed off with this talentless Thunderbird puppet bouncing around all over the news at the moment.i swear he's on strings the way he bobs his fuck ugly head and shoulders.Does he not realise that he's old news and he should fuck off out of my beady eye(see what i did there?)and sink back into his manc shithole.You were fucking shit when with your slightly more talented brother so Just remind yourself how shit you are on your own.Whining nasal droning mono-browed cunt.You're a cunt,definitely not maybe.

He's a Manc... it's in his nature to completely drain any source of income before moving on.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

He's a Manc... it's in his nature to completely drain any source of income before moving on.

Glad you said income and not benefits. Probably coz you illiterate Geordie cunts can't spell benefits so your benefits advisor spells it for you.

Noel and Liam are becoming a boring and predictable double act. Their early Oasis stuff was good but as soon as they earned a few bob, they fucked off to London.

They are no longer Mancs in my eyes.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Glad you said income and not benefits. Probably coz you illiterate Geordie cunts can't spell benefits so your benefits advisor spells it for you.

Noel and Liam are becoming a boring and predictable double act. Their early Oasis stuff was good but as soon as they earned a few bob, they fucked off to London.

They are no longer Mancs in my eyes.

We are a free spirited and proud people.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

. Their early Oasis stuff was good but as soon as they earned a few bob, they fucked off to London.

And there you have it Manky, the primary reason for the majority of Manchester remaining static and without hope, the embarrassment of poverty. 

What's all the fuss with these Gallagher twats anyway, the last time they produced anything was in the last century and even then it was a mournful wailing toss.  

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

And there you have it Manky, the primary reason for the majority of Manchester remaining static and without hope, the embarrassment of poverty. 

What's all the fuss with these Gallagher twats anyway, the last time they produced anything was in the last century and even then it was a mournful wailing toss.  

Luke, Clique HQ is a right fucking shambles. During the 9 months of your absence I hired young Eddie as our locum scribe. Now the Dewey Decimal system in our archives is all over the fucking shop, and every time I try and locate the minutes to a particular meeting all I can ever find is the screenplay to The Boys From Brazil.

Come Home, for fuck sake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Wonderwall was the first time any Manc had heard a song that wasn't 'Dirty old town' by Ewan McColl. 

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Wonderwall was the first time any Manc had heard a song that wasn't 'Dirty old town' by Ewan McColl. 

As much as I absolutely fucking despise the desolate shit-pit that you call home, on a cultural level, especially when it comes to music, you are world beaters, as well as wife beaters. 

It's considered trendy to knock the Gallaghers, but their first two albums, plus their B-side album, are all absolutely fantastic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As much as I absolutely fucking despise the desolate shit-pit that you call home, on a cultural level, especially when it comes to music, you are world beaters, as well as wife beaters. 

It's considered trendy to knock the Gallaghers, but their first two albums, plus their B-side album, are all absolutely fantastic.

They do have some good stuff under their belts. Unfortunately, a lot of peoples' first reaction to mention of manchesters music scene is a mental image of the Happy Mondays Bez, lurching around on stage like a palsied Orangutan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Luke, Clique HQ is a right fucking shambles. During the 9 months of your absence I hired young Eddie as our locum scribe. Now the Dewey Decimal system in our archives is all over the fucking shop, and every time I try and locate the minutes to a particular meeting all I can ever find is the screenplay to The Boys From Brazil.

I blame the darkies...

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Albums?   Are they something to do with the new-fangled phonograph things. I think I heard them mentioned on my new crystal set radio.

Fuck off you patronising flatlander.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Albums?   Are they something to do with the new-fangled phonograph things. I think I heard them mentioned on my new crystal set radio.

Fuck off you patronising flatlander.

Well they're Irish really, it's got nothing to do with the disgusting hole they were unfortunate enough to be born in. The reverse of the famous Wellington quote applies in their circumstance.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well they're Irish really, it's got nothing to do with the disgusting hole they were unfortunate enough to be born in. The reverse of the famous Wellington quote applies in their circumstance.

25% of Mancs have Irish blood in them. That, of course was before the mass input of crime and cultural diversity so it is probably about 5% now.

100% of village dwellers have Punkapes DNA in them, or dribbling out of their undercrackets.

Guest luke swarm

Decimus I miss the  old days when CC was our own personal fiefdom, but like all great empires we became victims of our own success, as soon as the royalties from our "like" farms started to pour in, well everybody got a bit greedy. I remember the suspicious glances and backbiting at Clique HQ when the petty cash went missing and  somebody started putting hurtful graffiti in the bogs.

We forgot who our enemy was and with all the infighting, well I decided I was better off at my old teaching job at Wolverhampton School for "special" cunts. That said, what were you thinking letting Eddie loose at the records, the boy means well but he finds company difficult and is prone to premature ejaculation when he sees black people. An unfortunate trait at our Equal opportunity days.

Remember you cannot reheat a soufflé. 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

It is to all  Mancs eternal credit and gratitude that The Rt Hon Sir John Cooper Clarke and Freddie Garrity and The Buzzcocks [no relation] represent much of that is best about the city.

Yeh whatever, but I bet the cunts have got timber decking in their gardens. Cunts.

24 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

It is to all  Mancs eternal credit and gratitude that The Rt Hon Sir John Cooper Clarke and Freddie Garrity and The Buzzcocks [no relation] represent much of that is best about the city.

The list of groups from the City is immense. Not all brilliant, but certainly not all bad. The Brummies could probably compete years ago but all their cunts got drug-addled by day 3 and couldn't speak English. And, nothing good came out of East Angular, except the A10, ever.

Thanks Mickey Most,I bet you like Steps too

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Thanks Mickey Most,I bet you like Steps too

Oh God, Neil. You're not one of those pretentious fat cunts who parades around in a T-shirt with a wolf on and thinks that a band has sold out if they dare to make even a pound of profit on a record sale?

I imagine that your record collection solely consists of vinyl's in custom made hemp sleeves, produced by some cunt from Glastonbury whose entire musical input consists of experimental whale song and Zulu chant fusion. 

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh God, Neil. You're not one of those pretentious fat cunts who parades around in a T-shirt with a wolf on and thinks that a band has sold out if they dare to make even a pound of profit on a record sale?

I imagine that your record collection solely consists of vinyl's in custom made hemp sleeves, produced by some cunt from Glastonbury whose entire musical input consists of experimental whale song and Zulu chant fusion. 

Slide Away is a particular favourite and a few others admittedly tick the boxes but they've been and gone and Liam thinking he's still got it is bollocks,A forty -something with an attitude is just a little bit embarrassing.Time for the dickhead to grow up.My Sabbath t-shirt is in the wash

1 hour ago, Manky said:

The list of groups from the City is immense. Not all brilliant, but certainly not all bad. The Brummies could probably compete years ago but all their cunts got drug-addled by day 3 and couldn't speak English. And, nothing good came out of East Angular, except the A10, ever.

I wish someone would send an A10 over east angular with its Gatling gun raining down a lethal hail of death over one cuntish natives one bed concil hovel in particular 

landscape_1423842844-a-10-thunderbolt-ii

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish someone would send an A10 over east angular with its Gatling gun raining down a lethal hail of death over one cuntish natives one bed concil hovel in particular 

landscape_1423842844-a-10-thunderbolt-ii

My favourite plane. That is Linda Lusardi in fucking titanium and aluminium. Fucking class. I could spread loads of good news with one of them cunts. 30mm depleted uranium happy pills.