CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The X Factor

Stubby Pecker

Yes, yes, it's been cunted to high heaven a trillion times but I'd need to put this on record; every fuckwit who watches this pink noise and especially those who've been on it or aspire to should have concentrated acid poured into their eye sockets followed by a flensing to the bone as their families look on. 

53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, yes, it's been cunted to high heaven a trillion times but I'd need to put this on record; every fuckwit who watches this pink noise and especially those who've been on it or aspire to should have concentrated acid poured into their eye sockets followed by a flensing to the bone as their families look on. 

Another Ian Brady fantasy aired for the masses.....

You should be in Broadmoor.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would like to request the same concentrated acid be forced through their throats, so they can never sing or participate again.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Another Ian Brady fantasy aired for the masses.....

You should be in Broadmoor.

Fuck off.

Reported.

Fuck off!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's coming up to pantomime season, what do you fucking expect. "He's behind you", "let him have a chair". 

Don't give them a chair, give them a stool - a shitty brown stool, right in the face. I'd still go down on that Nicole ShirtsWringer even though Lewser Hamilton has been there. Give her some of my corner compote to slurp.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll still get silly fucking school girls screaming at the top of their voices like they always do at these banal events 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You'll still get silly fucking school girls screaming at the top of their voices like they always do at these banal events 

Not to forget the silly schoolboys who will also be screaming at the tops of their unbroken voices.

Is this shit still going?

It's a social psychology experiment now though isn't it? Just how much bombastic shite covered in gaudy beeps and whistles can 'General Public 2017' stand before 'pulling a Stephen Paddock'........in fact, regarding yer man Paddock, wasn't the biggest surprise that he took out a load of Billy-Ray Cyrus acolytes instead of turning his Gatling Gun on this pile of big dogs cock?

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He’s grasses me up again, Pen, I think it’s time to call it a day. 

I have got him on ignore .. just a nuisance that his comments still appear on the screen to the right

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's canned screaming recorded when decs, bill and bubba get together in frank above the kebab shop hovel and trade likes and swap spunk 

I remember a particular school  history lesson describing how the Victorians would often let patients leave the confines of the mental asylums to make complete arses of themselves for the amusement of "normal " folk.  Although admittedly never having watched more than two or three minutes worth this sack of shite excuse for entertainment it makes you think doesn't it.

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I remember a particular school  history lesson describing how the Victorians would often let patients leave the confines of the mental asylums to make complete arses of themselves for the amusement of "normal " folk.  Although admittedly never having watched more than two or three minutes worth this sack of shite excuse for entertainment it makes you think doesn't it.

Maybe there's a future programme: celebrities get locked in Broadmoor and see how long they last. It can be called "I'm a celebrity get me out if here. No seriously, get me out if here. Please get me the fuck out of here! No, no put that axe down aaaaarrggh". I'd pay to watch that.