CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meterological Exaggeration

Jiggerycock

Look cunt. It's not a fucking hurricane. You're going to lose if you start playing 'me too' with New Orleans or Bangladesh or the Virgin Islands.

It's a bit of a strong wind that's blown a few tiles off the departures lounge at Knock Airport. Now man the fuck up and stop trying to pretend this is anything other than a load of...

Oh hang on - some fuckwits at my door asking if I think a sepia sky is the sign of the Apocalypse!

I've done more damage with a sweaty fart. Fuck this bollocks about The Great Storm of 2017. A mere breeze. Three dead so far. Nobbut a Zephyr, a Mistral. A Chinook. Some lovely names for a light wind.

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m amazed you didn’t nail him for his spelling of meteorological. 

I'm disappointed in myself, Ape, I must admit. I could say that I was distracted by an adjacent search tab which had just popped up a montage of Lysette Anthony's nude scenes, but it's not really an excuse.

27 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Look on the bright side - three less Irish cunts in the world - although I understand the disappointment that the toll isn't higher.

Using our £13 billion aid slush fund languishing in the establishments pockets, it is only fair that we should repopulate the devastated areas using cunts who speak the lingo, know the customs and can take their own homes with them. A pikey transplantation ticks all the boxes.

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

29C here today with a light breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect flying weather.  God loves the French.    lol

Yer not French. .yer a blow in cunt ..frogs are a funny lot..why I'll bet you'll awake one night to the sound of pitchforks tapping lightly on yer bedroom window 

Panzerknacker 

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm disappointed in myself, Ape, I must admit. I could say that I was distracted by an adjacent search tab which had just popped up a montage of Lysette Anthony's nude scenes, but it's not really an excuse.

Lysette Anthony's a fucking goddess, how they came up with the notion that she could possibly have shacked up with Ray Burdis in '3 up 2 down' is a mystery. Saw her recently in a tongue in cheek gangster film called 'We Still Kill The Old Way', playing opposite Ian Ogilvy.

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

29C here today with a light breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect flying weather.  God loves the French.    lol

sounds like ideal conditions for a forest fire that could result in a tragic and catastrophic loss of Gaelic twats, I hope some cunt gets careless with his gitanes while conditions are so favourable.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, yesterday. A mate at the local club has given me use of his FMC Rheine - Robbe Air Beaver. Just to say, I haven't had to buy him a replacement yet!!

Oh, fuck off

You googled that you old cunt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lysette Anthony's a fucking goddess, how they came up with the notion that she could possibly have shacked up with Ray Burdis in '3 up 2 down' is a mystery. Saw her recently in a tongue in cheek gangster film called 'We Still Kill The Old Way', playing opposite Ian Ogilvy.

Didn't Bryan Adams have a go on her as well ?

10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Is this nom about the hurricane or Stubby Pecker's rampant bullshit?

Granted I studied a meteorology module at university a long time ago but I'm no expert so I'll let you be top weather dog. I'm too busy looking at Carol Kickwoods enormous tits to know the weather  

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Granted I studied a meteorology module at university a long time ago but I'm no expert so I'll let you be top weather dog. I'm too busy looking at Carol Kickwoods enormous tits to know the weather  

Google Georgina Burnett,I'd give that a warm front