CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lotto millionaire Jane Park

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, ratcum said:

pork scratcher

I'm not at all sure about you. There is definitely a funny thread somewhere but also a lazy arse brevity going on, indicating to me that you are a cunt. I don't think you're giving this serious business proper attention. I think we'll be ok if you can sort this out

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not at all sure about you. There is definitely a funny thread somewhere but also a lazy arse brevity going on, indicating to me that you are a cunt. I don't think you're giving this serious business proper attention. I think we'll be ok if you can sort this out

A somewhat "Frank" kind of comment.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism.

I'm assuming you took no notice of that shite. Fucking Frank, he never steps up and takes the load right in the face, like a man. You hear me Franko? I could kiss you, were your face not alike an Alsace pizza, you old- get this it's a good texter- you old fag8. 

17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm much shallower than some of my holes QC

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm assuming you took no notice of that shite. Fucking Frank, he never steps up and takes the load right in the face, like a man. You hear me Franko? I could kiss you, were your face not alike an Alsace pizza, you old- get this it's a good texter- you old fag8. 

What is this shit? Were you under the influence of substances when you wrote this?

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is this shit? Were you under the influence of substances when you wrote this?

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The verbal drivel of Quincy is tantamount to the utterances of a Broadmoor inmate with other diseases...

Be careful Eric .. Punker's has got the 'ots for you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

The verbal drivel of Quincy is tantamount to the utterances of a Broadmoor inmate with other diseases...

Silence, slag. I shall brook no backchat from a checked trouser wearing old god-waffling faggot. Stick your church up your jizz leaking doughnut, and fuck off while you are at it.

Everyone here has managed to carve themselves a niche or speciality of some sort. You sir, have managed to establish yourself as the biggest bender here. Congratulations on that slick work. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did I write this? I had been drinking wine all day in the sun , upon review I really can't say what I was on about. Pretty ill now tbh. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're a little grass Punkers. At your old tricks again eh?

14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Did I write this? I had been drinking wine all day in the sun , upon review I really can't say what I was on about. Pretty ill now tbh. 

How's it going, you vile cunt? Likely typical for your Sundays, have you blown an 8-ball up your arse in some backstreet Glaswegian pub yet?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How's it going, you vile cunt? Likely typical for your Sundays, have you blown an 8-ball up your arse in some backstreet Glaswegian pub yet?

8 ball? It isn't Compton, you know.