CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People WHo Have To Wear Name badges and Hair Nets

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

How low can one sink, that they accept a position of employment with such degrading requirements?  If they are a first time job seeker, or finally being forced off of benefits, that's fine, but older people who have been forced to re-enter the work force from retirement or assume more work because expenses have gone up, have some fucking pride you cunts!  

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How low can one sink, that they accept a position of employment with such degrading requirements?  If they are a first time job seeker, or finally being forced off of benefits, that's fine, but older people who have been forced to re-enter the work force from retirement or assume more work because expenses have gone up, have some fucking pride you cunts!  

Wiz, have you had a sudden attack of the "Lady Penelopes" to formulate such a dismal and pointless offering?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Wiz, have you had a sudden attack of the "Lady Penelopes" to formulate such a dismal and pointless offering?

No, I had to listen to an old bloke moaning and groaning about his having to go back to work and only being able to find a job in the food service industry.  He thought he was CEO material, nobody else did, especially those who make hiring decisions.  He just wouldn't shut up about it, and as people would continue walking away, he would still bray on.  No unlike one of those cunts with a "The End Is Here" signs and you just want to beat them like a baby fucking seal.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No, I had to listen to an old bloke moaning and groaning about his having to go back to work and only being able to find a job in the food service industry.  He thought he was CEO material, nobody else did, especially those who make hiring decisions.  He just wouldn't shut up about it, and as people would continue walking away, he would still bray on.  No unlike one of those cunts with a "The End Is Here" signs and you just want to beat them like a baby fucking seal.  

I used to enjoy going clubbing in my younger days.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I never cared for it.  The blood spatter....err......bad music was grating.  

Guest Lady Penelope
53 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Yes he has .. I have taken him under my wing.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The man in your avatar wouldn't need to worry about a hairnet. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm with Luke on this one. Sorry Wiz, but shut the fuck up.

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What, like these poor unfortunate cunts?

article-2159463-02FEE28F0000044D-346_468x293.jpg

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What, like these poor unfortunate cunts?

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Them be norf Korean cunts, skipper. State of the art nuclear powered dog meat/political dissident processing unit. They do keep it very clean though- on pain of their death and their families, fuck it, the whole village. 

Soon be the winnah orympics Stub and time to hit the slopes ourselves

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How long did it take him to cum?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 18 October 2017 at 7:03 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

I went to the sub club for a 40th birthday thing a couple of weeks ago- a fucking 40th. I'm 42 and have no reason to be in these fucking places. Fucking embarrassing. Nobody seemed to be that off their nuts either. I was though. I had 2 ectos, a gram and a half of chop, and had 3 valiums for later, though obviously I necked the lot straight away. Also had about 14 pints too. 

Fuck off

lol

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I went to the sub club for a 40th birthday thing a couple of weeks ago- a fucking 40th. I'm 42 and have no reason to be in these fucking places. Fucking embarrassing. Nobody seemed to be that off their nuts either. I was though. I had 2 ectos, a gram and a half of chop, and had 3 valiums for later, though obviously I necked the lot straight away. Also had about 14 pints too. 

Fuck off

lol

What a surprise, I'm 42 as well! However, I gave up being a stupid cunt years ago, and that was only weed and a bit of speed on 3 or 4 occasions. I replaced it with exercise and children and I've just watched raa raa the noisy lion with stubblet #2

Fucking pull yourself together man

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck off

lol

That could have killed you. Try harder next time, maybe double the dosage. Fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/18/2017 at 8:25 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How long did it take him to cum?

His misery in life while mildly stimulating, wasn't enough to finish the job, Quince.