CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When the punishment does not fit the crime

Guest Lady Penelope

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin. ..fly tipping selfie. ..what a narsehole 

Panzerknacker 

It would have been taken with a remote camera that the cops leave in notorious fly tip areas. I say we need a lot more of these to not only catch those who deface our beautiful countryside but also those out running when they claim to be disabled and unemployed, for example. 

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It would have been taken with a remote camera that the cops leave in notorious fly tip areas. I say we need a lot more of these to not only catch those who deface our beautiful countryside but also those out running when they claim to be disabled and unemployed, for example. 

....and for those cunts that walk on the cracks in the pavement!

Fuck it, let's stick them up in khazis too and catch those malevolent trolls that hang toilet rolls with the paper hanging down the back rather than the front of the roll. Machine-gunning is too good for those fuckers.

56 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

....and for those cunts that walk on the cracks in the pavement!

Fuck it, let's stick them up in khazis too and catch those malevolent trolls that hang toilet rolls with the paper hanging down the back rather than the front of the roll. Machine-gunning is too good for those fuckers.

I think we can draw a distinction between mundane things that piss us off, bog roll cunts as you suggest, and wankers who are to lazy and selfish to take their broken telly to the tip where it will be recycled and made into new tellys or sex toys etc. 

As someone who loves to spend lots of time in the countryside I'm sickened by the amount of crap that's dumped on the side of the road as most decent folk are. Every gateway or pull in even in the middle of nowhere has its obligatory collection of pasty wrappers, red bull and special brew cans, McDonalds rubbish etc. 

Catch these cunts, fine them a couple of grand and make them spend every Sunday for a year going out and cleaning up more shit. Shame these cunts so it's common knowledge that this is unacceptable in a civilised society and if you're caught you're for it.

I'd personally have them shot but others might disagree 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we can draw a distinction between mundane things that piss us off, bog roll cunts as you suggest, and wankers who are to lazy and selfish to take their broken telly to the tip where it will be recycled and made into new tellys or sex toys etc. 

As someone who loves to spend lots of time in the countryside I'm sickened by the amount of crap that's dumped on the side of the road as most decent folk are. Every gateway or pull in even in the middle of nowhere has its obligatory collection of pasty wrappers, red bull and special brew cans, McDonalds rubbish etc. 

Catch these cunts, fine them a couple of grand and make them spend every Sunday for a year going out and cleaning up more shit. Shame these cunts so it's common knowledge that this is unacceptable in a civilised society and if you're caught you're for it.

I'd personally have them shot but others might disagree 

I'd shoot their arses but not with a gun. I'd put bullets between the fingers of a clenched fist and punch them in.

It might not be quick but the scum'd certainly have time to reflect on their dissolute existence.

VOTE RAT

42 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd shoot their arses but not with a gun. I'd put bullets between the fingers of a clenched fist and punch them in.

It might not be quick but the scum'd certainly have time to reflect on their dissolute existence.

VOTE RAT

When I attain full leadership I will seriously consider your application as home sec

42 minutes ago, ratcum said:

VOTE RAT

Don't bother with the 9mm parabellum. Proceed straight to NATO 7.62. The tapered chamber shoulders will be much more comfortable.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Richard Weston of Woodville, Derbyshire was only fined £1,200 for wearing those shorts

_91190710_flytip.jpg

Outrageous Fine for merely picking up an abandoned cooker unit.....people should not leave these things in laybys if they don't want them recycled by conscientious chaps such as this Mr Weston  No common sense these days.  

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I do have a disability. ...alas running will never be fun for me ..I'm very conscious of my infirmity so I run at night ..be happy for me you kunt

Panzerknacker 

40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I do have a disability. ...alas running will never be fun for me ..I'm very conscious of my infirmity so I run at night ..be happy for me you kunt

Panzerknacker 

Well in that case don't enjoy your run you stupid git, do something fun instead. Has bicycle technology not reached bog land yet? 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I don't think erectile dysfunction could necessarily be designated a disability Nackerpanzy......however I can perfectly understand why you run at night and not during visible light hours.   

32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't think erectile dysfunction could necessarily be designated a disability Nackerpanzy......however I can perfectly understand why you run at night and not during visible light hours.   

I reckon the pikey cunt runs at night because it is too suspicious running home with a purloined 56" flat screen LCD TV in broad daylight.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I assumed your infirmity was your conscious side, so having a stumpy leg must compliment your half-sized brain rather well.

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin. ..fly tipping selfie. ..what a narsehole 

Panzerknacker 

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and take it for granted that you know what a "selfie" is in the photographic sense. 

Now take a good long look at the photo then tell me what is wrong with this particular selfie.

18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and take it for granted that you know what a "selfie" is in the photographic sense. 

Now take a good long look at the photo then tell me what is wrong with this particular selfie.

It is a selfie Snatch. The man obviously has a 28 foot long invisible third arm. 

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

He possibly could have set up a camera to photograph his felonious act....it deffo looks posed. .probably taken from his face page thing

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

He possibly could have set up a camera to photograph his felonious act....it deffo looks posed. .probably taken from his face page thing

Panzerknacker 

Yes that's what he did.

Twat.

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Many police forces and councils now do this the problem is so large. I'm sure it generates a lot of funding at over a grand a fine but the idea is to stop scum bags doing in the first place. In most instances it's only a few miles from the tip where their crap can be recycled. Is fly tipping Ireland's national sport what with all your dirty gypsies?  

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

His local council set a camera up at a well known dumping spot .. my guess in a hidden vehicle behind a hedge and he spotted it just as he chucked the old fridge of of the car. A neighbour here got caught in the same way when he dumped an old mattress.