CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Transgender cunt bollocks

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
46 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is crazy talk, Alf. What's going on?

Punker's has told me that if I don't do as he say's I will not go to heaven .. is this fair Frank?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

I’m glad you changed your avatar, no doubt you were warned by admin....

What avatar are you fucking moaning about now? My arrested Mexican? What is fucking wrong with that?

28 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Punker's has told me that if I don't do as he say's I will not go to heaven .. is this fair Frank?

You have as much chance of going to heaven as a racist biscuit that's just attended a particularly stirring rally for other like minded flour based Nazi baked food products.

52 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I'll tell you what's not fair, Pen.. chancer Proper fucking with Decimus' likes. I love that man and can guarantee he won't return unless there's a correction.

57 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Interesting how many obvious porkies you have told answering my detailed concerns....

Would you like to try again without the obviously fictitious content....

Shove it up your arse.

Cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You have as much chance of going to heaven as a racist biscuit that's just attended a particularly stirring rally for other like minded flour based Nazi baked food products.

Oh dear :(

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Indeed and many of them have diseases too.... most of which are tertiary.

Will you be attending Mass tomorrow in France ? At least it’s nominally a Catholic country....

Of course, 9.30 matin, at one of many well attended local churches.  Alfie's local church is Saint Plebs, Gay Crescent, Kemptown, Brighton.

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll tell you what's not fair, Pen.. chancer Proper fucking with Decimus' likes. I love that man and can guarantee he won't return unless there's a correction.

Well Decimus has got more chance of pushing a kilo of butter up his arse with a hot knitting needle than Proper changing his stance on this. So that's  good news.   Lol Fuck off. 

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Well Decimus has got more chance of pushing a kilo of butter up his arse with a hot knitting needle than Proper changing his stance on this. So that's  good news.   Lol Fuck off. 

What do you know, you stupid fucking dead cunt? As far as I'm concerned, without him the site doesn't exist.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Some cunt told this woman she looked like a gorilla

ABbpCuOM_400x400.jpg

I hope this isn’t turning into a reader’s wives type scenario.........if that happens we’re likely to find pictures of Myra Hindley, Beverly Allitt and Rose West adorning the site.

lol.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

What do you know, you stupid fucking dead cunt? As far as I'm concerned, without him the site doesn't exist.  

Frank you vile, rancid, dog turd of man, your cum swapping partner deciumssss has slunk off probably to slough his skin again, an unintended metaphor if ever there was. This place is perfectly fine without the trio of benders who also seem to a thrown their toys out when they don't get their way. Since you've returned, however, it's suddenly got worse. Isn't it time your cancer came back again?