CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Transgender cunt bollocks

Earl of Punkape

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pleb.

If the dickhead who thinks he's on an "eight day golfing holiday", why is it posting on here?

Imagination is a wonderful thing, I speak from experience.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The srimech manoeuvre ? Is that the one if your windpipe gets blocked? lol 

I think that's the Heimlich manoeuvre, it looks a bit like bumming though, so if their face is turning blue, I would stab them in the throat with a Swiss Army knife, and stick a plastic biro tube in the hole.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that's the Heimlich manoeuvre, it looks a bit like bumming though, so if their face is turning blue, I would stab them in the throat with a Swiss Army knife, and stick a plastic biro tube in the hole.

I have one of these:

https://www.swisstool.co.uk/st/huntsman-red-swiss-army-knife.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI09eIzJX74gIVSfhRCh1oewAEEAYYASABEgIDiPD_BwE

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What do you call a woman with a corkscrew arm a screwdriver arm and a bottle opener leg and a file for the other leg?

Swiss Army Wife

lol

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

What do you call a woman with a corkscrew arm a screwdriver arm and a bottle opener leg and a file for the other leg?

Swiss Army Wife

lol

Yeah but can she DT?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Heinrich Manoeuvre changed millions of lives for the better

• Like 1

OMG, Richard Dreyfuss just said "bullshit" on live telly at 19:13hrs.

Angela Scanlon (I think she's gorgeous) apologised.

1 minute ago, scotty said:

I should hope so. They're even uglier than roops feet, and at least a size 9. 🤮🤮

Still, people had respect in them days. You could come on heavy at the butchers and it was cheap black pudding for a week. Period poverty my fuckin arse

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I leave for my golfing holiday tomorrow.

Do you have anything to say about that?

I thought you were leaving today? Get your story right Punkers. Don't forget that king-sized tube of KY Jelly and make sure you don't use condoms, like a good Catholic.

p.s Fuck off

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I leave for my golfing holiday tomorrow.

Do you have anything to say about that?

Tomorrow night You’ll be leaving on Sunday after mass. I’m afraid you’re going to have to take a polygraph Mr. Bullshit. Please phone Dr. Cunt to arrange an urgent appointment. Or alternatively Fuck Off

lol

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I thought you were leaving today? Get your story right Punkers. Don't forget that king-sized tube of KY Jelly and make sure you don't use condoms, like a good Catholic.

p.s Fuck off

Happiness for you would be an old whaling station and an ancient harpoon fired up your backside from short range...

lol.

lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Happiness for you would be an old whaling station and an ancient harpoon fired up your backside from short range...

lol.

lol.

That’s not exactly how normal people play ‘Golf’ 

Is that what you call target golf?

Chew golf balls and die poof

lol