CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Transgender cunt bollocks

Earl of Punkape

Guest DrCunt
26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I leave for my golfing holiday tomorrow.

Do you have anything to say about that?

Punkape, the human electic office golf cup. Every time the club members putt the ball you squeeze hard and pop it out again in the earnest hope that next time  rather than using a putter they'll batter it up your dung chute with a driver.

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Happiness for you would be an old whaling station and an ancient harpoon fired up your backside from short range...

lol.

lol.

Why air your public fantasies on the corner, I'm sure Jacob your Eritrean rent boy would only charge an extra £10 to listen.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Jealousy will get you nowhere you gin soaked old tranny. Feel free to put caustic soda in your Horlicks later!

Pen is up very late tonight. The motor must have burned out on its stairlift. Last time it happened the engineers report said that the stench of piss was unbearable and the whole motor was showing signs of rust. He also put on the job sheet that the customer (PEN) was the most boring cunt he had ever attended and deserved to die slowly and painfully,

lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Punkape, the human electic office golf cup. Every time the club members putt the ball you squeeze hard and pop it out again in the earnest hope that next time  rather than using a putter they'll batter it up your dung chute with a driver.

He learned that trick from one of his Thai ladyboy partners who previously performed at the ‘Love you long time’ Go Go bar in Bangkok firing ping pong balls out of his poo pipe for 20 baht a time.

lol

30 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I’ll bet you and Fred West were related...

lol.

Guest DrCunt
13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Reported for referring to my father in a post. Fuck off, Percy.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Rasoul your Morrocan bumchum would beg to differ...

lol.

What an unoriginal and tired reply..

Spot the connection.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 21/06/2019 at 17:29, Decimus said:

I've blocked Pen, as reading its drivel would give me about as much pleasure as painting my cock black and yellow and sticking it into the maturation chamber of an angry beehive.

However, despite ignoring it, I can see a drop down box which indicates it's posted. So now I've got its attention, and we're on a tranny thread, I've got a question to ask it.

You're on record as admitting that you have indeterminate genitalia, but I'm not sure you have ever clarified how you ended up with a cheese and fish factory simultaneously occupying your adult incontinence nappy.

Did you grow up and subsequently decide that you'd quite like to have a cock? Or were you born a freak of nature with a 12 inch clit?

If it's the latter, all I can say is that it's a shame that modern British parent's haven't adopted the practice's of the ancient Spartans. Unfortunately for us, you were born 2400 years too late. The thought of your infant brains being dashed out after being thrown off of a cliff because you are quite clearly a mutant, disgusting fucking freak of nature makes me smile.

The boy’s still got it.

Do you think it’s time for me to make a triumphant return?

Guest Ollyboro
On 21/06/2019 at 17:29, Decimus said:

I've blocked Pen, as reading its drivel would give me about as much pleasure as painting my cock black and yellow and sticking it into the maturation chamber of an angry beehive.

However, despite ignoring it, I can see a drop down box which indicates it's posted. So now I've got its attention, and we're on a tranny thread, I've got a question to ask it.

You're on record as admitting that you have indeterminate genitalia, but I'm not sure you have ever clarified how you ended up with a cheese and fish factory simultaneously occupying your adult incontinence nappy.

Did you grow up and subsequently decide that you'd quite like to have a cock? Or were you born a freak of nature with a 12 inch clit?

If it's the latter, all I can say is that it's a shame that modern British parent's haven't adopted the practice's of the ancient Spartans. Unfortunately for us, you were born 2400 years too late. The thought of your infant brains being dashed out after being thrown off of a cliff because you are quite clearly a mutant, disgusting fucking freak of nature makes me smile.

This post would have been better if the author had said:  "Unfortunately for us, you were born 1200 years too early." Therefore  highlighting Pen's age and providing a neat numerical symmetry.

Guest Bill Stickers
33 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Agreed .. I have told him to block me first.

I’d rather guide my father into my mother with my bare hands than converse with you.