CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Transgender cunt bollocks

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

Rubbish....Hitler was Jewish and retired to a quiet part of Tel Aviv after the war...

And you give blowjobs to jewish businessmen in Canal Street.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your “Street” knowledge of such areas seems impressive....gleaned on the streets no doubt....

lol.

Fuck off.

From watching you.

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Catholics worldwide are an enormous force for good as we all make our way together towards the next life.

I for one would like to help hasten your journey onto your next life, perhaps you could be reborn as a heterosexual Muslim in reward for all your good deeds in helping the gay community so tirelessly in this life. You deserve a break.  

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I for one would like to help hasten your journey onto your next life, perhaps you could be reborn as a heterosexual Muslim in reward for all your good deeds in helping the gay community so tirelessly in this life. You deserve a break.  

All members of the gay community should abstain from sordid acts of indecency and become Christians.

You should do the same to help reserve a place for yourself at God’s table....

lol.

Fuck offf.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Bullshit.

Wow, such a considered and witty response. You have real historical fact versus your idea of reality. The bible is a work of fiction written by men, some would be considered criminally insane and definitely suffering from a schizoid episode. People like you are gullible even now after the enlightenment, back then they were easily manipulated by the occult. 

53 minutes ago, Alfred FTW Noakes said:

Wow, such a considered and witty response. You have real historical fact versus your idea of reality. The bible is a work of fiction written by men, some would be considered criminally insane and definitely suffering from a schizoid episode. People like you are gullible even now after the enlightenment, back then they were easily manipulated by the occult. 

good old Alfie

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You’re hardly the upholder of issues of integrity when you preside over a website named “Cuntscorner”.

The Catholics worldwide are an enormous force for good as we all make our way together towards the next life.

I was alluding to the logical integrity of your argument rather than any moral relevancy but lets go with your premise. I would argue that The Corner has greater integrity as it does exactly what its says on the tin, whereas there seems to be an alarmingly high incidence of the Catholic clergy preaching morality to the flock whilst practising something completely different.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

there seems to be an alarmingly high incidence of the Catholic clergy preaching morality to the flock whilst practising something completely different.

It is actually true of Methodists and most Christian churches, Islam and Judaism especially the "fundamentalists part .. "fundamental meaning "fundamentally corrupt". I think that one very basic problem is that of forgiveness if you do some "special act of self sacrifice in the name of god" at the end of you life somehow all your previous misdeeds are cancelled out.

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was alluding to the logical integrity of your argument rather than any moral relevancy but lets go with your premise. I would argue that The Corner has greater integrity as it does exactly what its says on the tin, whereas there seems to be an alarmingly high incidence of the Catholic clergy preaching morality to the flock whilst practising something completely different.

Moral integrity is exclusive and little integrity exists here save for odd pronouncements on important social issues...some of which are amusing

Most of the posters on here are depraved atheists, misfits and perverts with disgusting lifestyles and opinions.

If you had a ounce of moral integrity you would close the site instantly instead of presiding over an online amorality fuckfest.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you had a ounce of moral integrity you would close the site instantly instead of presiding over an online amorality fuckfest.

If you @Punkape had the "moral integrity" that you speak of you would have never joined the corner in the first place.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

All members of the gay community should abstain from sordid acts of indecency and become Christians.

You should do the same to help reserve a place for yourself at God’s table....

lol.

Fuck offf.

Bloody hell Punkers; just admit it to yourself. All you need is your 'John Travolta' moment. I'm sure many will be behind you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304674/Gay-vicar-65-marry-Nigerian-male-model-half-age.html

Guest Alfie Noakes
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Moral integrity is exclusive and little integrity exists here save for odd pronouncements on important social issues...some of which are amusing

Most of the posters on here are depraved atheists, misfits and perverts with disgusting lifestyles and opinions.

You are following a flawed, disgusting and immoral, Satanist (only you lot could come up with a bogey an to scare the children into brainwashed submission), occult worshipping bunch of raving lunatics. If your moral compass is guided by that, you too are a flawed individual and a rampant poof to boot.

Guest Lady Penelope

"Mr Coward, a former architect and now a gay campaigner, met Mr Egbele in 2007 at a Christian conference in Togo, West Africa, and the pair got engaged earlier this year.

The men are due to ‘marry’ on October 9 at the Register Office in Devizes before having a service at St John the Baptist church.

However, the service will not be a blessing, which is forbidden by the Anglican hierarchy for homosexual couples. But Stephen Green, director of campaign group Christian Voice, yesterday described Mr Coward’s marriage ‘an abomination before God’.

Mr Green added: ‘Mr Coward is just an emotionally disturbed man trying to inflict his predilections on the rest of the Church I fail to recognise him as a Christian because he doesn’t keep the commandments of Lord Jesus.’ A spokesman for the Diocese of Salisbury confirmed it has permitted the service to go ahead but described it as ‘separate’ from the civil ceremony."

article-1304674-0ADB8162000005DC-775_468

24 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

If you @Punkape had the "moral integrity" that you speak of you would have never joined the corner in the first place.

I disagree....I like to keep abreast of the more contaminated areas of society so I can keep my exclusion zones and occasionally probe the feckless and profane.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

I disagree....I like to keep abreast of the more contaminated areas of society so I can keep my exclusion zones and occasionally probe the feckless and profane.

"Abreast" and "probing" .. so you like riding and probing reckless and profane men. >> you are a poofter.