CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Transgender cunt bollocks

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

You’re hardly the upholder of issues of integrity when you preside over a website named “Cuntscorner”.

The Catholics worldwide are an enormous force for good as we all make our way together towards the next life.

Could you work a little faster? Glory awaits. 

Lol

It’s clear from this nom that Pukeape can pull the strings of many members of CC by posting one of his “guaranteed reaction formula” posts. His primitive coding selects religion (Catholic) , sexual orientation (homosexual - his default state) and then adds a third element - transgender in this case. He combines them into a very poorly constructed nomination, uploads the drivel and waits for replies. He’s a troll at the height of his powers, and a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s clear from this nom that Pukeape can pull the strings of many members of CC by posting one of his “guaranteed reaction formula” posts. His primitive coding selects religion (Catholic) , sexual orientation (homosexual - his default state) and then adds a third element - transgender in this case. He combines them into a very poorly constructed nomination, uploads the drivel and waits for replies. He’s a troll at the height of his powers, and a stupid fucking cunt.

I've tried to stay clear of this trite argument. There's no way a practising catholic that he claims to be would tolerate the genocide, murder, rampant wanking and painful death for the cunts of the world that are regularly discussed on these pages. It's a wind up and he sticks to the script very well. He has more capacity to take a slagging than there is room in his his spunk filled anal cavity, ripe with bad AIDS. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I hope this isn’t turning into a reader’s wives type scenario.........if that happens we’re likely to find pictures of Myra Hindley, Beverly Allitt and Rose West adorning the site.

lol.

Fuck off.

That would be a picture of the posters on your bedroom wall, labelled "the ones that got away" then.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

glad we sorted that out then Authoritah

Are you watching the F1, Ratty? David Coulthard, Mark Webber, Eddie Jordan, and some Welsh poof fucking around on horses dressed as cowboys for the first five minutes... Is this why you were going on about horses the other day? Can you see the future?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Are you watching the F1, Ratty? David Coulthard, Mark Webber, Eddie Jordan, and some Welsh poof fucking around on horses dressed as cowboys for the first five minutes... Is this why you were going on about horses the other day? Can you see the future?

It's live on 4 later isn't it?

I'm not watching the preamble because they wheel out the wig wearing leprechaun and Steve 'I'll big up anything' Jones.

I always enter the competition to win Lee McKenzie's knickers though

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It's live on 4 later isn't it?

I'm not watching the preamble because they wheel out the wig wearing leprechaun and Steve 'I'll big up anything' Jones.

I always enter the competition to win Lee McKenzie's knickers though

I used to like the speccy lady who did the pit walk on BBC one - you could almost always see her minge through her pants, although I wouldn't say no to McKenzie if she asked to sit on my face - even if she is getting a bit thick around the middle these days. Suzie Wolff is a gormless bore though - you can really tell she's had an Austrian in her on multiple occasions - I bet she couldn't even rub one off these days without wearing black leather gloves.

Edited by Roadkill (temp)
I had to change German to Austrian. Like there's a fucking difference.

On 21/10/2017 at 2:07 PM, The Beast said:

Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been 1524 weeks since my last confession. Where the fuck do I start.........

Fuck off Nosey cunts LOL

Proper, you catheter cleaning, minimum wage, commode scrubbing cunt, give me back my fucking likes. Your site is on its fucking arse and you need me.

• 1 month later...

I had to run a few errands so I went into Town. My daughter needed the toilet. So I fuck off to the conveniences in the precinct. I never take her in the gents as the shithouses are often piss soaked. I always use the disabled, but on this occasion some dirty cunt has left a log so big it wouldn't flush and fucking faeces on the seat. So I have no choice but to use the lady's, and of course there is a queue out the fucking door. As I wait, I can hear mutterings of disapproval from old dears and tattooed greyhound mothers with their daughters. I thought fuck it, I'm gonna have you cunts. So I loudly said, " does anyone disapprove of a father taking his daughter into the lady's". Not a fucking peep. I added, "I wonder what you would say if a tranny or cross dresser was queuing for the lady's," again not a Dickie. So I used the conveniences and had a Pat Cash myself. Good job I had a steaming King Henry before I came out or I would have dropped my guts too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I had to run a few errands so I went into Town. My daughter needed the toilet. So I fuck off to the conveniences in the precinct. I never take her in the gents as the shithouses are often piss soaked. I always use the disabled, but on this occasion some dirty cunt has left a log so big it wouldn't flush and fucking faeces on the seat. So I have no choice but to use the lady's, and of course there is a queue out the fucking door. As I wait, I can hear mutterings of disapproval from old dears and tattooed greyhound mothers with their daughters. I thought fuck it, I'm gonna have you cunts. So I loudly said, " does anyone disapprove of a father taking his daughter into the lady's". Not a fucking peep. I added, "I wonder what you would say if a tranny or cross dresser was queuing for the lady's," again not a Dickie. So I used the conveniences and had a Pat Cash myself. Good job I had a steaming King Henry before I came out or I would have dropped my guts too.

I've made the mistake of attempting to take my 2 girls to the men's in a well know supermarket bogs when the disabled one was out of order. The stench of piss and shit and the squitting and farting noise from the dirty cunt in the one cubicle made me head straight out and let them go in the bushes, luckily not for a turd.

I now only go to the shops in drag and not always with the kids. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 21/10/2017 at 13:20, Earl of Punkape said:

This is exactly to sort of sordid, left-wing gay drivel that is tolerated by the namby-pamby wing of the C of E.

All practicing gay people should be ex-communicated and segregated from society to live in revisionary communes until they revert,with medical help, to normality...

Fuck off.

Punkers, your not on an exclusive golfing holiday. There is strong evidence that your actually planning a holiday to West Africa, in order to satisfy an insatiable appetite for Ugandan cock, provided by Ngougo who is only after a UK passport not your stretched and prolapsed sphincter. It's not to late for you to get help or tested for aids, I hear the medication can allow you to live a normal life, not that I suggest you take it!

On 19/12/2017 at 19:08, Stubby Pecker said:

I've made the mistake of attempting to take my 2 girls to the men's in a well know supermarket bogs when the disabled one was out of order. The stench of piss and shit and the squitting and farting noise from the dirty cunt in the one cubicle made me head straight out and let them go in the bushes, luckily not for a turd.

I now only go to the shops in drag and not always with the kids. 

What about tge greasy ponytail Do you you go out as a non-binary goth?

I've blocked Pen, as reading its drivel would give me about as much pleasure as painting my cock black and yellow and sticking it into the maturation chamber of an angry beehive.

However, despite ignoring it, I can see a drop down box which indicates it's posted. So now I've got its attention, and we're on a tranny thread, I've got a question to ask it.

You're on record as admitting that you have indeterminate genitalia, but I'm not sure you have ever clarified how you ended up with a cheese and fish factory simultaneously occupying your adult incontinence nappy.

Did you grow up and subsequently decide that you'd quite like to have a cock? Or were you born a freak of nature with a 12 inch clit?

If it's the latter, all I can say is that it's a shame that modern British parent's haven't adopted the practice's of the ancient Spartans. Unfortunately for us, you were born 2400 years too late. The thought of your infant brains being dashed out after being thrown off of a cliff because you are quite clearly a mutant, disgusting fucking freak of nature makes me smile.

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've blocked Pen, as reading its drivel would give me about as much pleasure as painting my cock black and yellow and sticking it into the maturation chamber of an angry beehive.

However, despite ignoring it, I can see a drop down box which indicates it's posted. So now I've got its attention, and we're on a tranny thread, I've got a question to ask it.

You're on record as admitting that you have indeterminate genitalia, but I'm not sure you have ever clarified how you ended up with a cheese and fish factory simultaneously occupying your adult incontinence nappy.

Did you grow up and subsequently decide that you'd quite like to have a cock? Or were you born a freak of nature with a 12 inch clit?

If it's the latter, all I can say is that it's a shame that modern British parent's haven't adopted the practice's of the ancient Spartans. Unfortunately for us, you were born 2400 years too late. The thought of your infant brains being dashed out after being thrown off of a off because you are quite clearly a mutant, disgusting fucking freak of nature makes me smile.

How does someone get "thrown off of a off"?

Also please explain what it means.

Regards,

Young(ish) Albert.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Edited before you posted.

Regards

Even younger Decimus.

Thank you, I won't correct your grammar - this time.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Punkers, your not on an exclusive golfing holiday. There is strong evidence that your actually planning a holiday to West Africa, in order to satisfy an insatiable appetite for Ugandan cock, provided by Ngougo who is only after a UK passport not your stretched and prolapsed sphincter. It's not to late for you to get help or tested for aids, I hear the medication can allow you to live a normal life, not that I suggest you take it!

Pleb.