CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked by Facebook

Guest Manky

Facebook is for cunts, that is widely accepted on this site.

It does have a good side to it. Benefit fiddling cunts getting PIP stopped as they are shown playing rugby whilst claiming they are wheelchair bound.  Fiances caught with pictures of their 'other' family, including wife and 5 kids. The latest is a scouse former model, photographed on the piss while supposedly laid up with novoviroshits or some such bollocks.

Maybe we should consider Facebook as an ally, it does a decent job of cunting the thicker fuckers in society.

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I assume by this he is no longer a Yorkshireman. Is there something you're not telling us?

Nothing at all. We are talking of Ding in the past tense. He would have lived within an hour's drive of me, so he could easily be a proto, trainee, apprentice wannabe Manc

On 10/22/2017 at 7:57 PM, Manky said:

Nothing at all. We are talking of Ding in the past tense. He would have lived within an hour's drive of me, so he could easily be a proto, trainee, apprentice wannabe Manc

Manky: I'll be donning my umbrella and getting the train to Manchester next week to collect a car I bought from Autotrader (Eddie's Merc was too pricey, despite my best efforts). Please might it be possible to let me know the area in which you live, so I know to avoid it? Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Manky: I'll be donning my umbrella and getting the train to Manchester next week to collect a car I bought from Autotrader (Eddie's Merc was too pricey, despite my best efforts). Please might it be possible to let me know the area in which you live, so I know to avoid it? Thanks.

Do I look as though was born yesterday?  Tell me what area you are going to and I will tell you why you are not safe there.

If you have bought a car off a Manc, can I interest you in an investment in Lagos with my Uncle Mbwembe? 

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Do I look as though was born yesterday?  Tell me what area you are going to and I will tell you why you are not safe there.

If you have bought a car off a Manc, can I interest you in an investment in Lagos with my Uncle Mbwembe? 

Bloody hell. I knew it was too good to be true. Perhaps Mr Mbwembe might like my bank account details, to deposit $1,500,000,000 in respect of his dead brother, Prince Ojuwankgoo? This will go some way to financing my next car, as well as private healthcare following my visit to your local halal takeaway.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell. I knew it was too good to be true. Perhaps Mr Mbwembe might like my bank account details, to deposit $1,500,000,000 in respect of his dead brother, Prince Ojuwankgoo? This will go some way to financing my next car, as well as private healthcare following my visit to your local halal takeaway.

Visiting a kebab shop in some areas will not need private health insurance as with your Double Diner Kebab you will be offered free funeral insurance. This is a far better deal than in other areas where you will only be offered Beecham powders and a stomach pump. Far better to stick with Chinese, I only know 3 people who have broke teeth on the collar and one who choked on the microchip.