CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

All This Halloween Bollocks

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

What the fuck is going on with this utter bollocks, Every fucking shop is full of this cheap Halloween shite aimed at getting the Chav mummy's to dress their malignant broods so they can vandalize peoples properties whilst begging for sweets. all under the guise of this Yank inspired bag of shite

Any cunt taking part in this crap should be bent over and have a pumpkin inserted where the sun does not shine.

All I wanted was a spool of grass strimmer wire but no, that sort of useful stuff has been cleared to make way for all this useless crud. I expect its been done before but it should be banned as far as I am concerned.           

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

What the fuck is going on with this utter bollocks, Every fucking shop is full of this cheap Halloween shite aimed at getting the Chav mummy's to dress their malignant broods so they can vandalize peoples properties whilst begging for sweets. all under the guise of this Yank inspired bag of shite

Any cunt taking part in this crap should be bent over and have a pumpkin inserted where the sun does not shine.

All I wanted was a spool of grass strimmer wire but no, that sort of useful stuff has been cleared to make way for all this useless crud. I expect its been done before but it should be banned as far as I am concerned.           

You miserable fucking cunt. If people want to spend a few quid on Halloween, good luck to them.  The shop would  really thrive with you buying one roll of fucking strimmer line each year. Fuck off

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ancient Celtic custom where the spirits of the slain would come back to seek vengeance on the living so they'd disguise themselves to avoid being recognised. .two thousand years later they still doing it without knowing why

Panzerknacker 

Did the fireworks side emanate from Ireland?

Has Luke got Halloween mixed up with Trick or Treating?

Although Halloween is due nationwide next week, one look at Wolverhampton would have you believe it was all year round there.

I'll be carving a pumpkin and a squash marrow thing mrs pecker grew in the garden if only to avoid eating the vile hunks of stingy mush. I'm then going to tell the kids the tale of Dracula then make them watch the hilarious (to me at least) Evil Dead 2

Any trick or treaters will get an apple....bowled at pace off my long run, a beamer as well

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll be carving a pumpkin and a squash marrow thing mrs pecker grew in the garden if only to avoid eating the vile hunks of stingy mush. I'm then going to tell the kids the tale of Dracula then make them watch the hilarious (to me at least) Evil Dead 2

Any trick or treaters will get an apple....bowled at pace off my long run, a beamer as well

The original Evil Dead 2 with Bruce Campbell? Excellent choice. "Groovy".

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The original Evil Dead 2 with Bruce Campbell? Excellent choice. "Groovy".

shop smart shop "s"mart   shotguns aisle two, sporting goods.

Guest luke swarm

Nonsense, Turbans and Dreadlocks are not classified as Halloween garb so your statement is false to say the least.

Are you sure you did not mean Dudley, they seem to be evolving into some kind of demonic humanoid witchlike hybrid creation with tattoos and extreme body odour in that area. 

52 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Nonsense, Turbans and Dreadlocks are not classified as Halloween garb so your statement is false to say the least.

Are you sure you did not mean Dudley, they seem to be evolving into some kind of demonic humanoid witchlike hybrid creation with tattoos and extreme body odour in that area. 

Dudley

Lenny Henry

Mornington Crescent.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You miserable fucking cunt. If people want to spend a few quid on Halloween, good luck to them.  The shop would  really thrive with you buying one roll of fucking strimmer line each year. Fuck off

He doesn't have a garden. The strimmer wire is part of his prostitute kidnapping kit. 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

you fucking stupid Frenchman, so from one statement you have discerned that I only go in that shop once a year and only to spend a paltry couple of quid on strimmer wire, how very wrong you are.

why only last year I went in there and purchased some discounted out of date Walkers crisps and Newcastle brown ale that was on offer , I love those home bargain stores, you tend to meet a much more upmarket type of shopper than B and M bargains which is full of scutter cunts.

By the way you got a like off Punkape, I think he is still hurting over his Catholic mauling.        

Just now, luke swarm said:

you fucking stupid Frenchman, so from one statement you have discerned that I only go in that shop once a year and only to spend a paltry couple of quid on strimmer wire, how very wrong you are.

why only last year I went in there and purchased some discounted out of date Walkers crisps and Newcastle brown ale that was on offer , I love those home bargain stores, you tend to meet a much more upmarket type of shopper than B and M bargains which is full of scutter cunts.

By the way you got a like off Punkape, I think he is still hurting over his Catholic mauling.        

My Aunty Vi once opined on thalidomide:

"I don't know what all the fuss was about Ratty! I mean, where's the arm in it?"

Guest luke swarm
Just now, luke swarm said:

There you see, Spunkrape just annotated me with a very well deserved cuntvote....now that's proper cunting and getting the right result.  

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

"I don't know what all the fuss was about Ratty! I mean, where's the arm in it?"

this is totally out of order Ratty, Thaliomide is no joke, Please stop behaving like a fliddy mong.   

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

penguins have had it for thousands of years Fluke and look at the little fuckers go!

penguins, don't talk to me about those dapper well dressed little cunts and their fishy breath Ratty.  The Falklands was infested with these useless smelly cunts 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Part of the reason we started to go metric in the 60s was because some of these cunts did not have feet.

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I think you've confused penguins with Argentinians.

Don't talk Nonsense. The Argentinians were all wiped out by the Gentoos in Port Stanley during the 1982 war.  Or was that the Paras, I always get those two mixed up.