CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coarse fishing

Stubby Pecker

Not catching a nice fish to feed yourself and family but sad fuckers who sit beside some desolate canal or purpose dug pond to catch some non native carp with alarms, radar, carbon rods and god know what else to make it the most unfair of contests. Do these social outcasts marvel at the early morning tranquility the dragonflies skipping on the surface or the reed warbler as it sings lustily from the thicket? Or do they sit with their mates amongst the mouldy dog turds drinking cider, pissing in the river waiting to impale some poor cunt fish (probably for the 100 time) then chucking their old line and weight in to tangle or be eaten by a swan. 

Cunts. Sad, boring, unimaginative cunts.

• Like 1

Catching something to eat, despite any given supermarket not far away, makes sense: the freshness, flavour and experience of doing so etc. But I have never understood why people spend £thousands to sit around in cold temperatures and driving rain to catch something inedible – and then put it back in the fucking water! Why? Also, fishing for non-food purposes seems to be the raison d'être of the outdoor, council estate chavster.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Catching something to eat, despite any given supermarket not far away, makes sense: the freshness, flavour and experience of doing so etc. But I have never understood why people spend £thousands to sit around in cold temperatures and driving rain to catch something inedible – and then put it back in the fucking water! Why? Also, fishing for non-food purposes seems to be the raison d'être of the outdoor, council estate chavster.

Correct wolf, see my 11th hour edit required thanks to my flid fingers. 

Sea fishing=tasty food, fly fishing=stealth, guile and skill. Sitting down the canal=strongbow and sports direct 

• Like 1

It's never appealed to me. Unlike plugging wood pigeon with a nice Weirauch rifle, taking the breast fillets home and frying up with some seasoned breadcrumbs, and leaving the rest in the field for Mr Fox to tidy up later on. Much more satisfying to actually exercise some skill in shooting than to dangle string in water and wait for a fish to open it's gob.

A fishing rod has a hook at one end and a cunt at the other,therefore I am a cunt.The birds I have encountered on the bank are kingfishers,robins and herons amongst others.I do it to get away from people,TV & work.We all have our guilty pleasures,some more unhealthy than others.....ask Punkers

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

A fishing rod has a hook at one end and a cunt at the other,therefore I am a cunt.The birds I have encountered on the bank are kingfishers,robins and herons amongst others.I do it to get away from people,TV & work.We all have our guilty pleasures,some more unhealthy than others.....ask Punkers

Why am I not surprised? After you've strategically positioned your tent near an all-girls school, I bet cold weather and rain provide you enough time to sneak in a cheeky wank under your umbrella, your little tobacco-stained fingers grubbily going about their business like a fiddler's elbow.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's never appealed to me. Unlike plugging wood pigeon with a nice Weirauch rifle, taking the breast fillets home and frying up with some seasoned breadcrumbs, and leaving the rest in the field for Mr Fox to tidy up later on. Much more satisfying to actually exercise some skill in shooting than to dangle string in water and wait for a fish to open it's gob.

Agreed. I'm a lot more accepting of hunting these days per se, as long as it's carried out ethically, numbers are sustainable, and importantly, animals do not suffer. Humans seem to have lost the basic survival skills that enabled us to evolve as a species, instead relying on amoral crap that's farmed. This said, very rarely, when I am hungry and I have no choice, I occasionally succumb to McDonald's. Wrong, on every level.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not catching a nice fish to feed yourself and family but sad fuckers who sit beside some desolate canal or purpose dug pond to catch some non native carp with alarms, radar, carbon rods and god know what else to make it the most unfair of contests. Do these social outcasts marvel at the early morning tranquility the dragonflies skipping on the surface or the reed warbler as it sings lustily from the thicket? Or do they sit with their mates amongst the mouldy dog turds drinking cider, pissing in the river waiting to impale some poor cunt fish (probably for the 100 time) then chucking their old line and weight in to tangle or be eaten by a swan. 

Cunts. Sad, boring, unimaginative cunts.

I tried this fishing malarkey in West Smethwick park in the 70s......do you know I caught a 2 foot black ribbed knobbler Johnny on my second cast. I released it back into the wild for others to enjoy. A little courtesy costs nothing

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why am I not surprised? After you've strategically positioned your tent near an all-girls school, I bet cold weather and rain provide you enough time to sneak in a cheeky wank under your umbrella, your little tobacco-stained fingers grubbily going about their business like a fiddler's elbow.

That's a fucking outrageous thing to say.............I've never smoked!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I tried this fishing malarkey in West Smethwick park in the 70s......do you know I caught a 2 foot black ribbed knobbler Johnny on my second cast. I released it back into the wild for others to enjoy. A little courtesy costs nothing

You also watched series 3 or 4 of red dwarf you scamp! 

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You also watched series 3 or 4 of red dwarf you scamp! 

Well done. I was trying to place the 'black ribbed knobbler' reference. It was Lister, reminiscing about Liverpool canal fishing, I think it was the episode that Rimmer thought he'd tricked lister into burning his guitar, but it was actually the back of his own, beloved camphor wood chest.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Neil said:

That's a fucking outrageous thing to say.............I've never smoked!

Smoke, no...chewing tobacco....well your teeth and the cancers fizzing on your gumline and cheeks say it all.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Coarse fishing, no real thoughts on the subject. As for you, coarse is how you are best described, you rancid old cunt.

You really are vulgar and common.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 October 2017 at 3:21 PM, luke swarm said:

Bet you "tickled" it, like Ray Mears.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 October 2017 at 2:47 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Hear hear.