CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People far too emotionally invested in their dogs.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Its a fucking dog. It isn't a human. You aren't its parents. It isn't your child. You aren't a 'mother of three'. 

Many people have pets, but a select few go fucking batshit about their pets. It isn't just mad old woman either, though there are plenty of those. I've noticed a whole bunch of women in their 30s/40s have given up all hope on firing out kids and instead expect the whole world to revolve around some stupid schedule that involves pandering to the every whim of some stupid shit-eating dog. These are the cunts that want dogs in every pub, cafe and restaurant.

Dogs are basically perpetually randy, unhygienic smelly little retards. They're either fucking the furniture or destroying it. 

38 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Its a fucking dog. It isn't a human. You aren't its parents. It isn't your child. You aren't a 'mother of three'. 

Many people have pets, but a select few go fucking batshit about their pets. It isn't just mad old woman either, though there are plenty of those. I've noticed a whole bunch of women in their 30s/40s have given up all hope on firing out kids and instead expect the whole world to revolve around some stupid schedule that involves pandering to the every whim of some stupid shit-eating dog. These are the cunts that want dogs in every pub, cafe and restaurant.

Dogs are basically perpetually randy, unhygienic smelly little retards. They're either fucking the furniture or destroying it. 

Fuck off you Caledonian mong. Dogs don't lie to you and are faithful. Mine is going to a Halloween party as Bill Stickers, at least one of his turds is, I found one that is a dead ringer.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
18 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you Caledonian mong. Dogs don't lie to you and are faithful. Mine is going to a Halloween party as Bill Stickers, at least one of his turds is, I found one that is a dead ringer.

You're one of those lonely old wankers that is far too emotionally invested in your dog, apparently. 

The only dead ringer is when your wedding ring falls off inside when you're fingering your dog's anus. 

30 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You're one of those lonely old wankers that is far too emotionally invested in your dog, apparently. 

The only dead ringer is when your wedding ring falls off inside when you're fingering your dog's anus. 

I am not a dogosexualist.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I can’t imagine anyone ever becoming even remotely emotionally invested in a misanthropic cunt like you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Dan, I think you have potential, but this time, you've missed the mark.  I know the types to which you refer...they dress the animal up in little cossies...carry it everywhere...the Paris Hilton type of tedious cunt.  I think you should know, though, that you too, are a tedious fucking cunt.

Up your game or kill yourself.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
43 minutes ago, Ape said:

I can’t imagine anyone ever becoming even remotely emotionally invested in a misanthropic cunt like you.

You've not met my dog!

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That just about describes most blokes I know. I'd rather have a dog.

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

If I had a longer neck or were better hung.......

Just jump arse-first into a wheelie bin. It gets you just enough purchase, but for fucks sake, be sure to get a friend or understanding family member on standby to tip you out of it, or you could be stuck for quite a while. Apparently.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 30/10/2017 at 7:04 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

It is far worse than that, I have a friend who has got two daughters and a son .. or rather "three" sons .. two of the "sons" are standard poodles.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 30/10/2017 at 7:45 PM, Manky said:

Another desperate name drop (henceforth known as a DND).

48 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Another desperate name drop (henceforth known as a DND).

You are wrong there. Name dropping is done by the upwardly mobile by using the reputation or celebrity of the name dropped to infer familiarity with a higher social caste.

I like it where I am and would only name drop you if I wanted to join Fred West and Gary Glitters gangs.

Name drop you?  I would rather drop kick you.