CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People far too emotionally invested in their dogs.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

Dog lovin' cunts, if you love animals so much, why don't you stop keeping them as pets, or failing that, marry one?

I'm sure you'll love being one of the many persecuted minorities, then you can whine about it on tv and in the papers.

Fuck off!

Shut up you painfully shit, utterly pointless, benign shower of anal discharge.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

To make matters worse, he seems to have found solace in jumping on the recent bestiality bandwagon. For wannabe newbies visiting the site, r-soles presents the same problem as a pair of Barratts' shoes lining the window at Russell & Bromley.

He sounds like the kind of twat that owns a Rav4. Brooom brooom!

On 11/4/2017 at 10:16 AM, Ape said:

He sounds like the kind of twat that owns a Rav4. Brooom brooom!

The Roller's in the garage, Ravs are for Chavs.

Are all you doggy lovers upset because you realise you've invested a whole lot of your hard earned in a yapping shit machine, bet you waste more money on that than feeding your family?

You sad cunts.

Fuck off!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, r-soles said:

The Roller's in the garage, Rav's are for Chav's.

Are all you doggy lovers upset because you realise you've invested a whole lot of your hard earned in a yapping shit machine, bet you waste more money on that than feeding your family?

You sad cunts.

Fuck off!

Did someone's dog inadvertently affect your childhood, which has led to the stunted growth of your brain? Perhaps this explains your unfortunate hatred of all things canine, and inability to use simple apostrophe's correctly.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Did someone's dog inadvertently affect your childhood, which has led to the stunted growth of your brain? Perhaps this explains your unfortunate hatred of all things canine, and inability to use simple apostrophe's correctly.

Dogs are for cunts, you've obviously got one, fuck off!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, r-soles said:

Dogs are for cunts, you've obviously got one, fuck off!

Soles, you're making a proper cunt of yourself here. Try and accept, some people like dogs for their friendship and character and most are responsible owners. Were you arse fuck by a neighbours dog when wee lad due to your Mexican wolf boy looks?

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Soles, you're making a proper cunt of yourself here. Try and accept, some people like dogs for their friendship and character and most are responsible owners. Were you arse fuck by a neighbours dog when wee lad due to your Mexican wolf boy looks?

I've always found that animals in general have the character traits we seek in humans but rarely find, loyalty, love, honesty. Except wasps. Fuck them little stripey yellow and black cunt-bastards!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always found that animals in general have the character traits we seek in humans but rarely find, loyalty, love, honesty. Except wasps. Fuck them little stripey yellow and black cunt-bastards!

I'm cool with wasps, they're predators, pollinators and scavengers. Fuck the bees though.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 03/11/2017 at 11:11 PM, Monumental cunt said:

No.  Just making the point that anyone with a dog is a cunt.  Simple as that really.  

Very fair comment .. impossible to disagree.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 01/11/2017 at 1:14 PM, Punkape said:

It wouldn’t really be possible for you to be socially mobile because you’re a peasant set in your ways. Even a lottery win wouldn’t necessarily move you in a better direction. You would just be quietly despised as a nouveau “oik” in better areas of Cheshire for example.

Anyway you’re probably happier nearer your Kebab shop and Chippy.

Oh and fuck off as well.

@Manky, you need to do something about this Punker's is hounding you. @Punkape out of interest which part of Sandbach Flashes do you go to when you're out dogging?

36 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

@Manky, you need to do something about this Punker's is hounding you. @Punkape out of interest which part of Sandbach Flashes do you go to when you're out dogging?

What time do you normally start work at your “massage” parlour ?

Does Manky make the tea there ?

lol.

Slag.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What time do you normally start work at your “massage” parlour ?

Does Manky make the tea there ?

lol.

Slag.

Unlike you @Manky is a gentleman and would do no such thing. Back to the original question, where in Sandbach Flashes do you go dogging?

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Unlike you @Manky is a gentleman and would do no such thing. Back to the original question, where in Sandbach Flashes do you go dogging?

I am no gentleman but I am a superhero, they call me Captain Cot Death.

In life, Punkape is nothing more than an irritant, a bit like standing on a Lego brick. ( I have cured this problem by making a pair of shoes out of Lego. If I tread on a brick now, it doesn't hurt, I just get taller.)

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Christ. Your devastatingly poor riposte comes as little surprise. My dog isn't too bright, though he'd still outsmart you any day of the week, you thick-as-a-brick cuntfart.

Arseholes has always had a problem with dogs, i mean the poor sad cunt can't even connect with his own kind, let alone an animal and i might add that my dog that passed away a couple of years back would also outsmart him even in his passed over state.

38 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Arseholes has always had a problem with dogs, i mean the poor sad cunt can't even connect with his own kind, let alone an animal and i might add that my dog that passed away a couple of years back would also outsmart him even in his passed over state.

It's probably a good thing the idiot doesn't like dogs, because they tend to take after their owners. That said, all lick their privates in public and shit in the streets, hence making such a distinction in r-soles' case might be difficult.

• Like 1