CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People far too emotionally invested in their dogs.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tend to base my judgement of human beings on their attitude towards animals, and usually conclude that those who dislike them are arseholes,....oh, it seems I could've saved some time here.

Well there's you fuckin' mistake, cunt chops, I didn't say I hated animals, I said I hated dogs.

All those cunts who whine about being animal lovers usually keep one as a pet, I say animals should be left alone to roam free in the wild.

So fuck all you two-faced, whiny cunts, dogs are shit machines and I hope you're happy cleaning up after them.

Remember you cunts, take your dog shit home with you, the rest of us ain't so liberal when it comes to cleaning it off our shoes.

Fuck Off!

3 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Well there's you fuckin' mistake, cunt chops, I didn't say I hated animals, I said I hated dogs.

All those cunts who whine about being animal lovers usually keep one as a pet, I say animals should be left alone to roam free in the wild.

So fuck all you two-faced, whiny cunts, dogs are shit machines and I hope you're happy cleaning up after them.

Remember you cunts, take your dog shit home with you, the rest of us ain't so liberal when it comes to cleaning it off our shoes.

Fuck Off!

Flustered.

8 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Fuck Off!

And here we arrive at the crux of the matter. You don’t hate dogs, just the dog shit. 

I guess that standing in a pile of dog shit in your TK Max purchased Crocs would be a common problem for a constantly inebriated simpleton like you who can regularly be found stumbling around their sinkhole estate in search of a group of ne’er do well teenagers; hoping against hope that they’ll “borrow” you one of their last Lambert & Butler’s. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

Fuck Off!

Watch out, Eric. In case you needed reminding of your fuckin' mistake, dogs are not categorised as animals. I'm beginning to think he could even put one over Pen. Just.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst out walking the other day, mine took it upon himself to try and consume a turd. 

He’s now known as Quincy. 

Sigh..

And the dog....?

20 hours ago, r-soles said:

Fuck Off!

Any responsible dog owner will clean up after their dog but who cleans up the horse shit you see on the roads or in the woods? I don't hear anyone complaining about that.

And if don't like dog shit on your shoes then trying looking where your are going you fucking cock loving cunt.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Any responsible dog owner will clean up after their dog but who cleans up the horse shit you see on the roads or the woods? I don't hear anyone complaing about that.

And if don't like dog shit on your shoes then trying looking where your are going you fucking cock loving cunt.

Absolutely spot-on. Dogs also do not habitually shit in people's gardens, digging up flower beds and vegetable plots and spreading hazardous germs in the process. The vast majority of cat owners seem blissfully ignorant to where their pets routinely crap, yet it's the 5% of irresponsible dog owners who create all the bad press for the others.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Absolutely spot-on. Dogs also do not habitually shit in people's gardens, digging up flower beds and vegetable plots and spreading hazardous germs in the process. The vast majority of cat owners seem blissfully ignorant to where their pets routinely crap, yet it's the 5% of irresponsible dog owners who create all the bad press for the others.

Those 5% are often the chavvy cunts with the Staffies that are by a nature friendly and loving breed of dog. It's only the owners that turn them into cunts. Themselves in dog form.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I've got issues with cats wolfman.I admire their hunting prowess but in the UK they kill an estimated 275 million prey items a year. We have several visit our garden to shit where the kids play a kill the birds, frogs and slow worms I encourage to live there. The childless council dwelling cunts 3 doors down have four of the little shits. Now the hedgehogs are asleep it's time for the anti freeze  

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The only function of a cat, is to turn perfectly good cat food into shit. They are selfish little cunts, and I take immense pleasure in releasing the badger faced devil (my Jack Russell) into the garden whenever one of the little cretins drops in to have a crap. 

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got issues with cats wolfman.I admire their hunting prowess but in the UK they kill an estimated 275 million prey items a year. We have several visit our garden to shit where the kids play a kill the birds, frogs and slow worms I encourage to live there. The childless council dwelling cunts 3 doors down have four of the little shits. Now the hedgehogs are asleep it's time for the anti freeze  

You can fuck right off with that shit! Zoos now sell Lion and Tiger shit. Get some and bury a few lumps around your garden, the moggies get one whiff and decide to fuck off on the premise that the Godzilla of their species is in residence. Poisoning cats is for cunts who want a machete in the head. Poison their cunt owners instead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Who gives a fuck about what cats do, or do not do. They are if nothing discrete, furred gentlemen, as meticulous in their killing as their personal upkeep.  If you attempted licking your only work suit clean, you would be a fucking mess. 

Case dismissed.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who gives a fuck about what cats do, or do not do. They are if nothing discrete, furred gentlemen, as meticulous in their killing as their personal upkeep.  If you attempted licking your only work suit clean, you would be a fucking mess. 

Case dismissed.

I refer all further argument to the above comment put to the court by my learned colleague Cockfingers QC. And to endorse further, I put it to you that any Feline upon observing you throwing a stick would consider you to be a stupid cunt for discarding said stick when you are clearly desirous of retaining possession of it. Making the feline not only smarter than the dog who retrieves it but also the cunt who lobs it. Motion to dismiss seconded.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I refer all further argument to the above comment put to the court by my learned colleague Cockfingers QC. And to endorse further, I put it to you that any Feline upon observing you throwing a stick would consider you to be a stupid cunt for discarding said stick when you are clearly desirous of retaining possession of it. Making the feline not only smarter than the dog who retrieves it but also the cunt who lobs it. Motion to dismiss seconded.

Thirded.

If he could kill something of equivalent size, say a prostitute, stone dead, in the dead of night, and present the head and spleen licked clean on my doorstep, then remove them an hour later, for ever, then I would give him a fresh bowl of catfood and a bit of salmon tail.